Part 5) Date Night with the Wrong Guy

**major eating disorder trigger, self harm as well** if you would like to continue reading the story, please DM me and I can write up a synopsis or a more trigger friendly version if people want/need it. However, the story will continue to have triggers. I will do my best to warn them but I may miss some as they can be different for different people. I really just ask that you proceed with caution on this chapter particularly, and the rest of it might be getting darker as well. To be honest, I am using this to help me cope, and for me, writing this works. I really don't want to trigger any of you, so please read with caution. Thank you!**

I was absolutely dreading this date. I had been avoiding Bruce like the fucking plague at this point, any time I heard someone coming into a room, I would quickly find somewhere else to be, even if it wasn't Bruce. I wasn't taking any chances. No part of me wanted to go on this 'date.'

I would have to face him in an hour or so, he wanted to drive me to the diner we were going to. I was still picking out what to wear, I felt like whatever dress I wore would be forever tarnished with the memory of this shit show. I was torn between a medium length, green dress with a higher neckline than most of my other choices. It had long sleeves and was honestly one of my most modest pieces. The other option was a gray pantsuit. I loved the pantsuit, but I wanted to wear it to this particular date anyway because I had a feeling it might mess with Bruce just a bit.

A knock sounded on the door and I immediately jumped into a defensive position before I could think. I collected myself and recovered quickly, but I hated how easy it was for my mind to fall back into this defensive mode. I thought I had come such a long way, but I was right back.

"Natasha," the voice called, it was Bruce. My heart sank, even though the knock was abrasive and not something Steve would typically do, I had been holding out hope it was Steve.

"Ya, coming," I faked a happy voice and made my way over to the door, opening it to find him standing in a more confident demeanor. He would usually be hunched over a tad, that was just his posture, but right now he was standing straighter and looking down at me. "What is it?" I asked, trying to keep my tone pleasant.

"I got you something," he smiled, and I realized the reason he may have been standing up so straight was the box behind his back.

I tried to grin, "oh Bruce, that is so sweet, you didn't have to." He handed it to me and I took it, hoping he would leave and not make me open it in front of him.

"Well, open it," he grinned, but something was still off about him. I couldn't place it, but it was incredibly off putting and had me tense.

"Sure," I started to focus on the box as he pushed past me and into the room. I didn't like him in my room, I didn't like anyone in my space. Steve and Clint were the only ones I felt like could be in here, this felt violating. I tried to push past it and focus on the gift.

I opened the box and found a beautiful red dress in it. I carefully pulled it out and found the piece was a small, tight dress with a dipping neckline. "Oh Bruce, this is gorgeous," I stammered, it really was a nice dress.

"Well, try it on," he gestured me into the bathroom, and so I followed along with what he wanted. I didn't like that he was in my room alone, but it was better than fucking changing in front of him. I slipped out of the sweats I had been wearing previously and started to pull on the dress. It was incredibly tight, I stopped midway and checked the size, it was two sizes below what I would normally wear. I kept struggling for a bit and got it on, but I felt like I couldn't move or breathe. The dress had gossamer sleeves that didn't have the room to accommodate for my muscled arms or shoulders.