✩𝟐𝟔

———————————————
OMNISCIENT
date | time: 1 𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑
location: 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐗, 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊
———————————————
—————

Lena was doing the twins hair mommy where dada baby kayori said while lena was combing her hair this is fucking sad that your children's are asking where you lena thought she didn't want to keep lying to them but that was the only option he's at work lena said oh okay kayori said with a said look which in reality kay was still in memphis spending time with other kid it's been a month since kay been in memphis lena wasn't tryna think about it so she just shook that thought away lena was now done with the kids hair thank you mommy kayori said as she got up and went to go play on her iPad lena had got full custody of her kids a week ago since kay wasn't finna be around them anytime soon lena already had found a house in california where her grandma and grandpa lives at he all ties with her best friend fendi and benet they started acting weird so she just distanted herself from them the rest why moved back to bronx she thought kay was going to stay longer but she was wrong so she just made her plan to move to california and leave kay alone lena already had the kids stuff packed and her stuff packed their plane was leaving later on tonight so she had put all their stuff in the car she was leaving all the furniture in the house cause she didn't want anything that reminds of kay and was now going 8 o'clock and it was almost to leave ok come on kids it's time for us to go lena said as she was waking the twins up cause they all had fall asleep on the couch mommy ion wanna go kaylin said you have to lena said.

✩𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐀'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕✩

We was now on the plane and the kids had went back to sleep I left out of bronx and took the kids with me since kay didn't want to be a father to them and be a father to his ex child so I said fuck it and leave kay alone I posted on ig so I let everyone I left bronx and will never come back cause I needed a break from that place.

@𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐀.𝐃𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐒 2 secs ago

I closed my phone and layed my head down on my pillow and went to sleep

3 hours later

We had finally landed in California and look nice out here mommy it's beautiful outside I heard kayori say ikr mamas I said as I was holding the girl twins hands because they like to ran off the boys was right next to me walking to the rental car I had rented until I buy a new car I had left the one that kay bought for me on my birthday in bronx ok get in I said as I was buckling the girls in the seat belt since I didn't have any car seats for me my babies was dressed nice and always will im going to take some pictures of them when we get to our new house ok y'all ready I said as I was buckling in my seat beat yesss kayori said as they was excited and I pulled off from the airport I throw my old phone out of the car and I seen it shattered on the ground I was getting a new phone and the kids a new iPad new everything imma show kay how it feels not to see your kids in forever.