✩𝟐

———————————————
✩𝐊𝐀𝐘 𝐏𝐎𝐕✩
date | time: 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘
8:55 𝐏.𝐌
location: 𝐀𝐓 𝐏𝐎𝐎𝐋 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐘
———————————————
—————

We was walking in the house and was females everywhere twerking to this song as we was walking to the back I seen the same lightskin female from store twerking on another's female she seen she then started smirking at me so I smirked back and started licking my lips cause she was one fine mf I gots to talk to her I said who setty said someone brb I said Ight dougie said as I walked to where the girl was Ight wassup ma I said wassup she said smirking you one fine ass female I said thank you she said while blushing stop it you making me blush she said but my name kay what's yours I said Lena she said beautiful name I said but I'm tryna get to know can I get number I said yeah let me see your phone she said while smirking as I handed my phone and she saved her name as big Lena and sent me a picture.

Big Lena😍💕

😍😍
Read

Appreciate it ma now you enjoy that picture she said as she walked off back to ha group of friends I walked back to dougie and setty where was you setty said got this fine ass number I said as I showed them the picture she sent me to them she one finee mf setty ayy back off shawty mines I said while laughing Ight bro but do she got a friend or sum he said ion know but I'll ask her I said thanks bro as he dapped me up.

1 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑

Some people was leaving the pool party but we chilling in the kitchen until I seen Lena getting ready to leave brb I said as I left the kitchen and walked where Lena was wassup ma I said wassup and oh btw these my friends this is fendi my bestie she pointed at the boy Ight this one is benet my second best friend she said as she pointed at the short girl and the rest of them is my friends she said cool just text me when get home I said and drive safe I said Ight and thank you Kay she said as she gave me a hug and walked out the house I can still smell the scent off of on me smell good asf I mumbled while walking back to the kitchen.

✩𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐀'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕✩

We walked out the house and the rest of the group got in separate cars me and fendi got in the car girl was that him fendi said yesss I said excited asf girl he one fineee mf fendi said as she started up the car and pulled off ikr I said but I'm tired asf I gotta get in the shower I said same here but you can just drop off at my condo I said Ight fendi said as she put in my address on the gps in her car I put the seat all the way back and fast fall asleep.

30 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑

Wake up Lena we here I heard fendi say ok ok I said as I got up and grabbed all my stuff thank you bestie for dropping me off imma pay you I said no need fendi said ok I said now get inside he said as I got out of the car and went inside the condo building and went to the elevator and the elevator ding and the doors opened and I walked in and pressed floor number 3 and the doors closed and the elevator started going up to the 3rd floor the elevator dings meaning it was at the 3rd floor the door opened and I got off and went to my condo and out the key and unlocked my door and walked in and shut the door and locked the top and bottom lock time for me to get in the shower I said as I sat my stuff down on the counter and went to my bedroom bathroom and got in the shower