✩𝟏𝟓

———————————————
OMNISCIENT
date | time: 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘
location: 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐗, 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊
———————————————
—————

Lena was in the living room crying her heart out she was getting the boys up and putting them in the car seat and and making sure they was buckled she had to grabbed their diaper bag and their carrier she walked out the house and putting the boys in the car and making they were buckled in good she was tired of Kay's bs so she decided to pack her all her stuff and move in with her brothers family she didn't ask him or let them know because this situation was in the perfect timing and it's 7 o'clock going on 8 and it was getting dark she had everything packed and left kay a note she got in the car and looked back to make sure the boys was good and they were they was sleeping peacefully she started up the car and put the car in reverse and started driving to Memphis, Tennessee where her brother lived.
-
-
Kay was in the club chilling he had to get away from his annoying girlfriend he feel like she trapped him especially with twins he really wasn't for twin he just wanted one kid but he had twins and he didn't like dat but he loves his boys but he just didn't want to accept the fact that he had kids with her he was basically losing feelings for he started feeling like this a month ago but he didn't want to hurt Lena's feelings or hurt so he just kept it to his self Kay was now looking at a beautiful girl that worked at the bar she was fixing people drinks kay was licking his lips I brb kay said Ight setty said as kay left the vip section and went to the bar area where he seen the fine female wassup ma kay said as he sat down in the chair in front of her.

-- Kay was in the club chilling he had to get away from his annoying girlfriend he feel like she trapped him especially with twins he really wasn't for twin he just wanted one kid but he had twins and he didn't like dat but he loves his boys but h...

Carmen Amina^^
19

Wassup how can I help you she said while pouring another drink you so beautiful you that kay said thank you Carmen said while blushing anytime beautiful kay said what's your name miss pretty kay said my name is Carmen she said wassup Carmen you looking mighty beautiful today Kay said thank you and you as well she said while giving the drink she wanted they continue to talk.
-
-

Lena was now at her brothers house and it was now 10 o'clock and she wiped her face with a baby wipe she got out the car and went to the back to Kaylin and kayson out the car after she got them out and grabbed their diaper bag she started walking towards the mansion her brother had she didn't know he had a mansion because he lived all the way in Memphis she knocked on the door it was getting chilly outside she had to knock again but a little hard who is it she heard her brother said it's me lena said Ja opened the door and seen it was his little sister outside with the twins what you doing here lena ja said as he was rubbing his eyes cause he was sleeping and it's 10 o'clock at night umm lena said come in you don't needa be out and about with the twins ja said as he let Lena in after she walked he shut the door and locked it lena was sitting on the couch debating if she wanted to tell him about the situation 5 mins passed she decided to tell her brother umm ja Lena said yes Lena ja said kay cheated on me she said while crying Ja didn't like seeing his little sister crying it's gonna be okay he said as lena cried in his arms she continued to tell her brother about the situation and other stuff.
-
-
Kay and Carmen was at her house chilling until they fall asleep I thought you had a girlfriend Carmen said nah I lost feelings for her and I left her kay said oh Carmen said they was chilling on the couch taking pictures of each other and posting them on instagram.