✩𝟖

———————————————
OMNISCIENT
date | time: 𝐅𝐄𝐁𝐑𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐘 13, 2023
2:30 𝐏.𝐌
location: 𝐃𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐀𝐒, 𝐓𝐄𝐗𝐀𝐒
———————————————
—————

𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐀'𝐒 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃 to have his funeral today they enough money every so there where lena was at her baby brother funeral she didn't want to tell anyone so all I just wanted to thank everyone for coming lena's mother said while crying my baby been battling cancer since he was born she said I didn't think cancer was gonna take his life it hurts me that he's gone at 1 years old she said I'm so sorry Ali that your life was taken away from and your family she said as she walked off the stage everybody was crying they started the slide show of Ali memories Lena was crying her baby brother was gone her only brother was gone at 1 years old Lena's grandma came and sat by her it's ok gonna be okay Selena she said while rubbing her back he's gone grandma Lena said while crying ik baby god got him now she said lena didn't want to celebrate valentine day but she to be happy for kay and the rest of the crew. They was not at the burial site laying baby Ali to rest imma miss bubba lena said while throwing her flower down on this casket.

@𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐀.𝐃𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐒 22 secs ago

Lena had went back to her car cause she didn't want to cry anymore but she just broke down crying MY BABY she screamed nobody couldn't hear her because she parked away from everyone

———————————————
OMNISCIENT
date | time: 𝐅𝐄𝐁𝐑𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐘 14, 2023
location: 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐗, 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊
———————————————
—————

Lena had went back to Bronx, New York last night she had took a plane they was put her car on the plane she was still feeling numb but she had to push her sadness away kay texted telling her happy valentine day and he had something planned for her so she got up from her bed and got ready she looked in the mirror that was in her bedroom and seen a picture of her and Ali sitting on the floor in front of the mirror I miss you already Ali Lena said as she kissed the picture. Kay was gonna check up on Lena cause she haven't been replying to his texts nor her best friends kay was on the elevator and the elevator ding meaning it was on the 3rd floor Kay got off and went to Lena's door and twist the door knob and it was unlocked this girl never locks her door he said as he walked in and went to her bedroom and seen she standing the mirrors looking at the picture ma you okay he said scared lena just ran into his arms and started crying he's gone kay she said it's gonna be ok he's in a better place he said while hugging her now let's get ready he said okay she said as she broke the hug and went to the bathroom to get in the shower kay had went to her closet to find her something to wear he found it his cute outfit and grabbed it out her clothes and put on her bed I found you a outfit lena kay said okay thank you she said as she continued to wash her body and got out she wrapped it he towel around her body and walked into her bedroom how you feeling kay said a little bit better lena said well I got you something for Valentine's Day but it's a the restaurant that we going to he said okay Lena said as she put on her dress that kay picked out.