✩𝟒

———————————————
✩𝐊𝐀𝐘 𝐏𝐎𝐕✩
date | time: 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘
9:45 𝐏.𝐌
location: 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐗, 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊
———————————————
—————

𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐀 𝐓𝐄𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐌𝐄 saying that my ex girlfriend came up to her saying to her to stop texting me and talking to her I told her that was delusional ex girlfriend and lena just left it alone now I was confronting zyan about the situation the reason why I left zyan because she was toxic kept putting her hands on me and saying I cheated which I'm reality it was her who cheated she cheated on me with one of my opps that's why I left her I texted her and told her that I was outside her house she came out all excited ion know why excited for I mumbled before she got in the car wassup papi she said ok let me get straight to the point I said leave my girl alone I said huh she said with the confusion face exactly ik you was there she told me I said who she said her name is Lena leave her tf alone I said oh dat bitch she said with a smirk on her face yeah I said something to her I told to leave my man alone she said I'm not your man anymore what don't you understand damn I said agrue asf it's whatever kevin just know that the bitch got it coming she said chill on the government name and you better not touch her I said looking at with a death stare whatever she said as she got out my car I pulled off and deleted everything I had of her delusional ass bitchs I said I went to lena contact and called her she picked up on the 2 ring hello she said with that sexy as voice wassup ma I said what you want kay she said wyd ma I said nun chilling in my condo by myself she said I'm finna come over I said smirking Ight I need some company anyways she said imma send you the address she said as I got notifications from her sending her address Ight imma be over there in 5 mins I said Ight she said as she hung up the call I continued to listen to the radio while driving to lena's condo.

5 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑

* btw kay had extra clothes with him

I finally made to lena's condo I knocked on her who is it I heard her say it's me I said who's me she said girl stop playing and open the door I said as she opened the door and seen me as she opened the door wider letting me in you really need to control your hoes she said while shutting the door and locking it I already did but she not hoe anymore you mines I said as I pulled her towards me I am she said smirking yeah I said giving her a kiss her lips was so soft so I gave her a deep kiss dis all mines I said while grabbing her ass yep she said giving me a deep kiss back now let's go cuddle and change them clothes she said Ight I said laughing while heading to her bedroom bathroom to change my clothes.

✩𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐀'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕✩

I was laying in my bed scrolling through instagram and I seen Kay come out my bathroom with no shirt on ouu this mf fine ash I said to myself like what you seeing he said while crawling in my bed beside me yep I said while smirking you should us post on your ig story I said go head ma he said as I grabbed his phone off the table what's your passcode I said it's 05184 he said as I typed it in and opened his phone I went to instagram and took a picture of us and posted it on his story.

@𝐎𝐅𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐀𝐘𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐊𝐀 2 secs ago