Jaune: (mimicking) "You'll be fine without a weapon. You're the strategist."

Nora: "That's it!" She runs forward, tossing her weapon into the air and transforming it into hammer mode. She jumps into the air and hits it, breaking its arm apart.

A large piece flies straight toward Nora, but Ruby gets between them and knocks it away. The Grimm uses its other arm to strike at the two girls. Jaune straightens and stretches and soon has to dodge a barrage of rocks.

Jaune: "Wha? Whoa! Wha? Ho!" He lands on his feet. "Hey! Be careful!"

A rock the size of his head hits Jaune in the face and sends him into a tree. He lands in a crouch and shakes his head to clear the pain.

The Grimm continually tries and fails to hit an evasive Nora. Jaune stands up and looks up at the Grimm.

Jaune: "Ah..."

The Grimm's armless shoulder gains a glowing red circle with a symbol of an eye in the middle. The circle spins, and then a black, elongated arm with clawed fingers emerges from it. The arm rears back.

Jaune: "Uh-oh."

The Grimm shoves its new arm into the tree Jaune was leaning against and lifts it from the ground.

Jaune: (running) "His arm is a tree! His arm is a tree!"

Ruby: "Big mistake!"

Ruby spins Crescent Rose and loads a fire magazine into it. She fires, and the flaming projectile swings around to the tree arm. Jaune fist pumps. The tree arm swings around to him, on fire. Jaune loses his smile and runs away again.

Jaune: "Big mistake!"

The Grimm chases Jaune, swinging the flaming arm at him. It misses twice, but then Jaune falls. Azure sees the flaming tree and charges his sword with electricity. He jumps at the arm and stabs his electrified weapon into the tree, causing it to explode and send Azure flying away. Ren takes this opportunity to throw one of his StormFlower at the Grimm. It spins through the air and makes a cut across the Grimm's mask. The Grimm falls down, but it's not out.

Ren lands beside Jaune and catches his gun. Ruby, Azure and Nora come up behind their teammates.

Jaune: "Okay, how do we do this?"

Ren: "His body is too thick to break through."

Jaune: "It doesn't care about its body."

Nora: "Plus it can keep grabbing new limbs!"

Azure: "And it keeps on protecting its face."

Ruby: "We can't break it!"

Jaune: "Ugh, if we knocked all of its limbs off at once and went for the..."

Jaune's eyes light up with an idea and he turns to face the team. Behind him, the Grimm gets up and gets a new tree arm as well.

Jaune: "Guys, I got it! We hit it harder!"

Ren: (confused) "Is that it?"

Jaune: "No, seriously. It's trying to keep us from its face. If we kill the limbs, we'll have a shot to kill the whole thing!"

Azure: "No limbs to be able to protect itself... That's a good plan."

Ruby: "Alright! Come on, team, let's do this."

Nora: "Yeah!"

Ren: "Right!"

Azure: "Let's go!"

Jaune: "Ren, left. Ruby, right. Azure, down below."