Chapter 75 - The Most Complete Shakti Element!!

Start from the beginning

Denma(to hanna)- How have you been doing, my dear Hanna??

Hanna- Cut this nonsense, whoever you are!! I very well know it's not denma!! He never called me "my dear Hanna" in his lifetime.

Denma(with a smirk smile)- Hahahahaha!!

Narrator- Denma's skin began transforming, taking on the shape of Ginto's.

Ginto(to Hanna)- Here I thought, I could play with you a little while as denma. Guess I didn't know denma as much as I thought.

Hanna- You are alive after all!! I had a feeling that was the case, even though I heard your heart stopped.

Ginto- How can I die before I achieve paradise??

Hanna- One thing is for certain; the body in front of me right now isn't real. Because the real one is still dug up in the graveyard.

Ginto- You are wrong. This is real. The body currently dug up in the graveyard was my previous body.

Hanna(with a surprised face)- Previous??

Ginto- After every battle I had, I was confused as to why I was not dying and why my body was regenerating itself even after being brutally cut off not once but many times. Alas, these questions were answered just before my death in the previous body, when I started moulting. Yes, I unlocked a power that I always had but was never aware of. The "Skin" element!!

Hanna(with a stunned face)- So, you are telling me that... you are immortal?!

Ginto(with a smirk smile)- In some ways, yes. Hahahahahaha!! Even God Dragon wants me to achieve paradise; that's why they are doing all this for me!!

Hanna(with a frustrated face)- How can someone have two elements?! That's just not possible!!

Ginto- I wouldn't say that I have two elements. My "Bone" element is the main element, with the "Skin" element being the sub-element of it.

Hanna(with a confused face)- ............

Ginto- But I am surprised to see the orange pearl being put on display for me to come and get it. What is your game plan, really?? A 10 vs. 1, perhaps?? Because if that's the case, mind you, the outcome won't be the same as the last time!!

Hanna- Don't worry about that. It's just you and me, one-on-one!! I have realised that I have to take the responsibility to finish you off myself!!

Ginto- Do you really think you are capable of such tasks??

Hanna- EARTH SPIKES!!

Narrator- Behind Ginto, several spikes grew out of the ground and pierced his every organ.

For about a minute, nothing happened, but then Ginto's skin began to crack, the middle of his chest split open, and the moulting process began. Ginto, with his new exoskeleton, appeared out of it.

Ginto- Excellent!! BONE WINGS!! There is no point in staying on the ground against such a strong surface-level shakti.