His eyes opened as I stopped, pulling my hand away, and he grabbed my wrist. 'I don't remember telling you that you could stop.'

I was about to just take his boxers off, but this is so fun.

'All you have to do is tell me what you want, and it's yours.' I tell him in a seductive tone, smirking at him

He pulled me in roughly for one of those sloppy, horny kisses, licking my lips and sucking on them. His hand slid into my hair, his fingers reaching almost at my scalp, and then he pulled me away from his lips roughly. I've never loved having my hair pulled this much in my entire life.

'Get down on your knees. Now.' His eyes were filled with lust, and his voice was clear and commanding

'As you wish.' I giggle, getting off of him as he releases my hair.

Getting on my knees in front of him, my hands worked fast on undressing him, pulling his underwear off, letting him spring into freedom.

I might choke.

He reached for my hair again, pulling me closer. 'You've created this problem. Now you're gonna solve it.'

'Happily.'

Wrapping my hand around the base of his member, I brought my lips to the tip, swirling my tongue over it in a circular motion, and in an instant, a moan left his lips.

I licked his tip, making it wet, and using it to make the rest of the surface nice and slick before wrapping my lips around it.

I bobbed my head up and down, taking more of him every time I pushed lower.

'Fuck.' A curse spilt over his lips as he watched me please him, smirking back at him as I licked him all over

Listening to his moans made me enjoy so much more, having a few moans escape my throat as I kept sucking.

I pushed down until I felt him in the back of my throat, making me almost drool all over him, lubricating him even more with it.

'Good girl.' He praised me, leaning his head back once again, his fingers latching onto my hair once more

'Go slow for me, baby.' Grabbing my hair lightly, he started controlling the speed he wanted me to go at, moaning and cursing the entire time

I placed both my hands on his thighs, almost at his hips, forcing myself to push my head down all the way, feeling the tears in the corners of my eyes as I'm basically choking on him, but I'm fucking loving it.

'Oh, fuck.' He grunted. 'I'm gonna cum, baby. Don't stop. Don't fucking stop!'

As he asked me not to, I moved a bit faster, moaning in duet with him as he got rock hard, releasing himself at the back of my throat.

His hips kept bucking as he twitched and moaned, gripping onto my hair and pushing my head down.

The sweet, thick liquid poured right down my throat.

Making sure I got all of it, I sucked gently, licking the entire thing as I was slowly pulling away, listening to his erratic breathing.

I could barely breathe myself. The man is huge, and I could barely get the air in my lungs.

I smiled at him, wiping the corners of my mouth. 'Thank you.'

He reached over, wiping away the tears from my face. 'If we weren't married already, I'd marry you right now.'

I giggled at his words, happy that I could please him like this. I enjoy seeing him enjoy.
'I'll be back in a few.'

I had to brush my teeth and wash myself before bed, joining him.

I was gone for all of 5 minutes, and he was asleep. He was lying on my side where he was sitting earlier. He didn't even put hix boxers back on. Fully naked.

What a site this man is. Pure art.

But he is tired. His brain hasn't rested, and he needs it. I quitely turned off the lights, climbing into the bed next to him.

I hoped not to wake him up, but I suppose I hoped for too much.

His arm reached in the darkness, latching onto my waist. He pulled me to himself so easily even though he's asleep, pressing me against his chest.

I thought he was awake for a moment, but his breathing tells me that he's definitely asleep.

I smiled to myself, so happy in this very moment. My husband is back. His heart is beating steadily against my back. His arm is around my waist. He loves me and remembers me.

If I died right now, I'd die happy.

In the quiet of the night, I shuffled closer to him, hugging his arm around me, whispering quietly,

'I love you.'