36

I got grabbed from behind as I was simply walking downstairs. I guess all the training paid off because instead of getting only scared, I elbowed whoever it was behind me, then kicked him in the knee.

I turned in shock to see Jimin chuckling to himself, down on his knee, holding his tummy.

'What is wrong with you?!' I wanna smack him so badly right now

'You've gotten stronger. This was good.' He gets back up, smiling lightly

'Why in the hell would you do that?' My heart is beating like crazy

'I wanted to see if the training paid off. It has.' He nods

'I had good teachers.' I got myself back together, chuckling a bit

'Do you want to train some more? I saw you coming down here, so I assumed this was why.'

I haven't trained with him in a while. I miss it.
'Sure.' I nod, hiding the fact that I would spend hours down here just to be beaten by him. As long as I get to spend time with him.

'You sure got stronger.' He mumbled

'It doesn't feel like it.' I wheeze, holding onto my ribs where he just punched me

'You used to throw up from this.' He points out

'I guess all the beatings did something after all.' I chuckle, straightening myself out

'Let's see how this goes.' He smirks as he pulls the knife, spinning it around twice, before grabbing it by the handle

Before I got to react, he almost jumped at me, trying to cut me.

Shit, shit, shit. He is fucking fast.

Not a chance I'll will against Jimin with a knife.

I managed to block his hand, but he quickly threw the knife into his other hand, attacking again. I did what he taught me how to do. Grab the arm and push it down over your knee, and break until the weapon drops. And it almost worked.

He swiped my leg, flooring me so fast I didn't get to blink.

'That was good. Needs more pressure, though.' He smiled a little, holding a knife right where my ribs are

'That wasn't what I was going for.' I smile back, pressing into his back where the kidney is, with a knife I swiped from his side pocket

'Seriously? Again?!' He laughs in shock. 'You are a damn good thief, you know. Damn.'

He was smiling at me, looking truly happy that I did this. I know I should be worried about other things right now, like that knife in his hand, but I am so lost looking at his face that I wouldn't care even if I got stabbed.

Neither of us was moving for a minute, just looking at each other until we could breathe properly. It's exhausting to fight.

'Are you giving up that easily?' He teases

'Apparently.' I mumble, dropping the knife from my hand on the floor, and it created a little thud sound

'You shouldn't give up your life like that.' He pressed the knife a bit deeper, and it actually kind of hurt. It was right between two ribs, a sharp tip stabbing lightly.

'I don't care.' I moved my hand slowly from his back to his shoulder, sliding it right behind his neck. The ends of my fingertips were being tickled by his hair at the nape of his neck

My eyes darted from his eyes to his lips, and no matter how much I know it would hurt, I want him. I want him more than I've ever wanted anything in my life.

'Rain, don't even think about it.' His cold tone is back

'Why not? Am I not allowed that either?' I mumble, barely able to look away from his lips. 'If I'm going to die anyway, I might as well go how I want to.'

I slid my hand a bit further into his hair, pulling him in closer, raising my head up to get closer, too.

'Rain-'

'Please.' I whisper, untangling my fingers from his hair and bringing them to his lips. 'I want this.'

'But I don't.'

'Then stop me if you don't want this.' I raised myself up, pressing my lips on his, wincing as his knife went deeper, cutting me a bit. But that won't stop me.

To stop him from pulling away, my hand went back into his hair, keeping him close, wanting him to kiss me back.

'I said no.' He pushed me away, firlmy, pushing me back on the ground with force. 'How many times do I have to explain it to you before it gets to your head?! I don't-'

'Care for me. I know.' I finish his words. 'You made that very clear.'

'Then what the hell are you doing? I even cut you, and you didn't stop. What the fuck are you trying to do?'

'I guess I would die to have you for even a minute.'

His eyes opened in surprise, and he lowered the knife, moving it away from my body.

I held my hand gently on his face, looking into his eyes, feeling a tear rolling down the side of my face. 'I would gladly die to be with you. That's how much I love you.'

He ripped my hand away, getting off of me. 'We're done for today. I'll pretend this didn't happen.' He spoke without even looking at me, then just walked off

JIMIN POV

This girl is going to kill me. The way she looks at me, the way she touches me, it breaks me down every fucking time.
I keep telling her off for doing these things, threatening her, when I'm the one that put myself in that position. Very purposely at that. The fact that I'm using training as an excuse to get my hands on her is disturbing. Even I know that.

If there was even the slightest chance of having a normal life, I would run away with her to the end of the world.

For the first time since I was 14, I feel like crying. A steel blade in my hand is tainted by blood. By her blood. I cut her. And she didn't even care. She even told me she would die for me.

I need to get her away from here, as far away from me as possible.

'Jesus, what's with you?!'

I walked right into Yoongi, not paying the slightest bit of attention as to where I was walking. I was staring into that knife, not looking ahead. Not that I could see well. Water in my eyes that hasn't been there in 10 years is blurring my vision.

'J?' Yoongi calls my name as I just walked around him without a word, clutching the knife harder

'Is everything..... o...kay...' he trailed off in pure shock as I looked at him. 'Are you- are you crying?'

'I cut her. This is her blood.' I show him the knife. 'I hurt the woman I love to get her away, and she is refusing to let go still. Help me get her out of here. Please.' I never begged anyone for anything in my life. Not for help, not for my own life when it was on the line. But for her, I'll cross any line. I need her to be safe.

He was in too much shock to even react. He's never seen me cry. They barely ever saw me smile. And I certainly never felt anything. They don't call me Void for no reason.

'We'll help you, J. We'll help you.' He almost stuttered over his words. 'But is- is she okay?' He asks, looking at the knife

'It's just a small cut. She's okay. But she won't be if she stays around me.'

'We got this, man. She's gonna be out of here soon. Just hold on.'

I can't keep talking. I need to leave. I just nodded at him, leaving up to my room.

What have I done...