137

Getting into the room, he leaned back into the door, pulling me on himself. His face was hidden in the side of my neck, his lips leaving tiny pecks on the surface of my skin.

'I love you.' His soft voice murmured into my ear, setting my heart on fire for only god knows what time

'I love you.' I say it back in the same tone, gripping his arms a bit tighter

He held me for a long time without uttering another word, just leaving tiny kisses on my neck.

'Come with me.' He spoke softly, his hands lowering down to my waist as he gently pushed himself off the door. Taking my hand, he pulled me with him to the bathroom.

I literally just came out of the shower. My hair is still wet, but I will never complain about joining him in there

I watched as he turned on the shower and pulled off his shirt. His arms flexing as he reached over his head, pulling the fabric over, revealing his body from his waist up. Hooking his thumbs under the edge of his shorts, he pulled them down along with his boxers, letting them hit the ground, kicking them off the side.

'I thought I would be the slow one.' He smiled as he stepped in front of me, lifting my shirt up

I let him take off my clothes and pull me in the shower with him without a word. I couldn't speak. All I wanted to do was look at him. He is awake. He is here. He is with me. And he remembers me.

'You barely said a word. What's wrong, baby?' His soothing tone is making my heart race.

'Nothing at all. I promise. I'm just... You're here.' The familiar stingy feeling in my eyes was back

'Where else would I be? You're here.' He took hold of my face, brushing his nose over mine gently

And as much as I hoped not to cry and to hold it all in, my tears ran, and my voice croaked. 'I've missed you so much.'

Pushing his forehead against mine, his voice was near the cracking point, too. 'I know you did. I'm so sorry. I never wanted to leave you, baby.'

'It's okay. You're here. You came back to me.' I sniffle. 'My Jimin is back.' I smile through the tears

'I meant it.' He pulls away, keeping his hands under my jaw. 'I love you. The other me. The one who was completely lost. That me loves you, too.'

'And I love him. Like I would love any other version of you.'

'But?' He noticed me hesitating a little

'But I missed this Jimin. My original Jimin. I missed you so much it hurt.' I can't lie to him. He would know.

'Come here.' A hug so tight I could barely breathe, but I only hugged him back even tighter, crying into his chest, lettng my tears connect to the water dropplets on his body.

'Thank you for pulling me out of there. I was so scared and confused all the time.'

'As if I would leave you behind. I would rather die.'

'And you almost did. Speaking of-' he let go of me only to flick me on the forehead. 'You let me almost kill you. Twice. What the hell?!'

'I couldn't hurt you. I couldn't fight you.' I shake my head a little

'You are such an idiot, Rain.' He sighed in frustration, but I know how he meant it. 'You're also lucky that you're so crazy. Your words made me pause. Every time I saw you, you spewed nonsense. And that first time, I remember thinking how your words sounded insane but somehow familiar. And it made me stop for a moment. And then someone took me out.'