I hugged him back through the shock, feeling the silent tears running down my own face. 'You're awake.'

I heard more footsteps coming, which I could only assume was Mabuchi and the guys, but I couldn't care less. Jimin was awake.

'Wait, wait.' I pull back a bit, looking at him. 'Are you in pain? Do you know what's going on?'

'I remember.' He smiles through the tears, taking hold of my face. 'I remember everything.'

It took me a second, and then the realisation sat in. My eyes opened on surprise at his words. 'You mean-'

'Everything. Every single moment since I've met you down at that old boiler room.' He smiled. 'I remember it all.'

I felt more tears rushing on, and I fell in his chest, hugging him as tightly as I could.

'I love you. I love you so much.' He hugged me back equally tightly, placing kisses on top of my head

'Wow. Fuck the rest of us, right?' Jungkook was straight up in teasing mode

'Guys. Get him!' Namjoon oredered, and all of them swarmed him in a group hug

'I'm gonna stab all of you.'

Yep. Jimin is back.

'Apologies about breaking the reunion, but I need to check him over.' Mabuchi spoke up

Seems Jimin forgot he was there for a moment, and his entire body stiffened at the sound of his voice.

'Please, Jimin, go back to that bed. I need to run some tests.'

He seemed more ready to slap the shit out of him than listen to him.

'Jimin, please.' I plead with him. I hate the man, but he needs to take a look

Jimin looked down at me, his face softening up a little, giving me the tiny nod. He did as instructed and sat back down on the bed, letting the doctor connect the wires on him again.

'There is a line here that shows you've had a sudden jump in the brain activity. Did you have some kind of dream or something?'

'No. I just opened my eyes.' Jimin just answered flatly

'Did you have any sort of dreams while you were out?'

'No. But I could hear everything. It felt as though I was hearing through a tunnel. Muffled. Except for her voice. Her voice, I heard clearly.'

His words pulled hard on my heart strings. I just wanna hold him and kiss him all over.

'I also felt when she held my hand.'

'Told you she's a witch.' Yoongi chuckles

'Do you remember what happened before you ended up here? I heard her side. Do you recall anything?'

Jimin just looked at him in silence, avoiding the question.

'I'm only asking to determine if there's any danger of it happening again. That's all.' Mabuchi explains

'The dream. I had that dream. And I-' He cut himself off, glancing at me. 'I finished the dream.' He sounded almost ashamed. 'And then I felt the sharpest pain I've ever felt in my life. It felt like my entire head was on fire and being stabbed and stepped on, all at the same time. It was excruciating. And then, just like that, it was gone. But I couldn't open my eyes.'

'By the sound of it, the lid to your memory jar was the guilt you've been carrying with you over whatever you see in the dream.' Mabuchi sounded like he was explaining it to himself. 'Have you seen it since?'