Chapter 90: Why are you there? (5)

“S, Sky Sword?”

Cale turned his gaze after hearing someone’s shaking voice. Dokgo Chang. He looked parched as he stood there, unable to hide his shock. His face looked flushed as well.

“The Sword Emperor’s martial arts, the Sword Emperor’s power-”

He could not finish his sentence.

– Human, what the heck is the Sky Sword that it is making him like this? Is it that amazing?

Cale heard Raon’s voice but sensed someone behind him and turned in that direction.

“Song Yi.”

Elder Ho flinched.

Fist King Mok Hyeon. The person standing farthest back in Cale’s group… The person who had simply been observing the area while standing next to his great-granddaughter stepped forward. Even he could not hide his shock.

“The Sky Sword actually exists?”

Elder Ho nodded his stiff face and answered respectfully.

That is correct, Senior Fist King.”

The others all gasped again at that moment.

“The F, Fist King……!”

One of the rising stars subconsciously muttered before taking a deep breath in shock.

Dokgo Chang’s pupils were shaking.

“…Senior Fist King……?”

Dokgo Chang’s gaze made the Fist King look at Cale for a moment. The Fist King answered after Cale slightly nodded his head.

“Yes. That is what I was called in the past. I am just a regular old man these days.”

However, nobody took that as the truth.

Who was the Fist King?

Among the experts of the past generation, he used his fists alone to become one of the top five figures in the Central Plains.

There was also a special reason that the rising stars remembered Mok Hyeon, despite his being an expert of the past generation.

‘Someone who came from a lowly family but still made it to the top.’

Mok Hyeon was not from a famous clan like the Five Great Clans nor did he come from even a slightly known clan.

He was from a regular commoner household until his name started to get spread around the Orthodox faction at some point.

Someone who would learn ten things if you taught him just one.

Furthermore, someone who would also know what was required for the eleventh thing.

That was said to be Fist King Mok Hyeon’s genius talent.

As a result, every martial artist from mid to small families and those lacking strong backings liked the experts of the past generation who used the same weapon as themselves along with the Fist King.

‘Then……!’

Dokgo Chang turned his gaze after thinking of something.

His gaze stopped at Cale.

‘The person that the Fist King, who has disappeared from the Martial Arts world, is currently serving…!’

Yes, the Fist King must be serving him because he could release such an aura so easily.

“…Umm, you are-”

He cautiously started speaking.

“Umm, young master Kim, are you truly trying to save Noble Warrior Choi?”