Chapter 68: When I came home... (7)

Cale contemplated in his mind after seeing the sparkling gazes of the Xiaolen people.

‘I want to send them out.’

The people who had gathered to see him use this heater divine item…

Of course, they seemed to have taken Cale into consideration as only those in extremely important positions were here.

‘I feel like some of them will leave if I say, ‘Get out,’ a few times…’

Cale looked up at the ceiling.

‘But it’s annoying.’

If he asked the Pope or Imperial Princess Olivia to send people out, then the people being forced out would say a comment or two about if they can stay.

‘It’ll take more time to listen to all of their complaints.’

Then he might really be here all night.

‘Let’s just do it.’

Normal Cale, no, if he was in the Roan Kingdom, Cale would have tried his best to get out of this kind of center-of-attention situation. However…

‘I’ll never have to see these people again.’

He would return to the Roan Kingdom soon.

‘Yeah, it’ll just be a waste of time arguing with people I will never see again.’

Of course, he could use the divine item that the God of Death gave him to chat with people here since Xiaolen was registered as a visited dimension. But…

‘Why bother?’

He had no reason to do that.

He had done enough, so they should take care of the rest.

‘There will be a statue of me anyway.’

They said that they were going to put a statue of Cale in the central plaza of the capital, as well as the four directional precincts where Cale had defeated the monsters.

The areas that were purified while he was taking down those monsters would be commemorated by a Temple for the Church of the Fire of Purification.

“Haaaaa.”

Cale sighed because just thinking about that gave him a headache.

“…!”

The Pope flinched for a moment in response, but she had to answer Cale’s question soon.

“Have you gotten rid of all of the doors?”

“Yes, sir.”

The Pope turned to look at the Imperial Princess.

“All of the traps in this underground area have been disarmed and the doors in the hallways have been removed. We have moved all the jiangshis into open areas.”

The only way into this underground plaza was through the Emperor’s bedroom.

There was a large open area once he stepped through this door located at the end of this vast underground space.

That was where the jiangshis made from the corpses of the former Emperors, necromancers, Dragons, and others had been placed.

The once-emptied area was filled with jiangshis again, and the jiangshis that had been in two different places outside the capital were now placed in different rooms in this area.

“I should do it in the hallway.”

Cale walked out of that area and into the hallway.

“I won’t say anything about you all watching, but…”