Chapter 2: Class Trial Pt.2

Protagonist: Mickey

Mickey: Gyro? You were the one that set the trap that Killed Launchpad didn't you?

Gyro: So now I'm the suspicious one?

Fenton: G-Gyro done this?!?

Pete: How would that become Mickey?

Mickey: Well first of all, I find it rather odd that someone would ask Monobulb for something like thin wire. Almost like they want to torture their target for information.

Dale: That's true! Their is hammers and everything if you wish for a quicker death, why would they want to torture they target for information.

Oswald: I guess that's why it's odd. Why ask for a way to torture them with wire, just grab a kitchen knife and stabbed them. They would suffer and torture them at the same time.

Mortimer: Okay, we get it! Don't go into random detail we don't need.

Mortimer: However, it IS odd just to ask for wire when like the rabbit said.

Oswald: 'the' rabbit?

Pete: I agree with that, why ask for wire?

Mickey: The wire had a but of key detail as the culpirt asked for it directly to use it. More likely they have used it once before.

Gyro: And? How does that make me suspicious?

Fenton: ....

Fenton: A-actually it does...

Gyro: Fenton? Don't go around and say nonsense!

Fenton: I'm not, you've used it mistakening it for something else. You got cut badly.

Gyro: Fenton!-

Pete: When Fenton. When was this?

Fenton: ....

Oswald: Fenton?

Fenton: It was 3 days ago.

Daisy: 3 days ago? So he had it before the motive!

Minnie: But why?

Fenton: ....

Fenton: I actually don't know, he just said he had some wire. Never telling me how he got it eaither.

Panchito: So Gyro asked for it from Monobulb?

Monobulb: Yep! Yep! Gyro actually asked for different wire but I had none, so I gave him the thin wire! He asked twice aswell, I don't know why!

Mickey: And Dale's testimony adds up aswell.

Gyro: Oh come on Mickey! He said they were taller then Josè, me and Fenton are both-

Josè: Me and Fenton are around the same height. Dale said taller then my height.

Gyro: What?!?

Panchito: Si! They're around the same height.

Darkwing: That's why you asked. So Gyro killed Launchpad?

Mickey: I don't think he planned on killing him.

Pete: So your saying it was an accident?

Mickey: Not really. He planned on killing someone.

If gyro is guilty then he would have tried to kill them, Fenton is his assistant but also his second target. So that would leave....

Gyro trying to kill Fenton
< Gyro trying to kill first target >
Gyro trying to kill

That's it!!