Chapter 1 - Class trial

Truth Bullets -

● Bulby File:

Victim: Goofy Goof | Ultimate Father

- The Time of death was 10:53 P.M & the body was Discovered at 11:20 P.M

- The cause of death was a single stab wound

- However, their is sign of a bullet wound on the Neck and his arm

- The body was discovered by : Mickey, Panchtio & José

● Gun - The gun belong to Panchito, however the gun didn't have enough power to kill someone. It more likely just leave a dent or a wound but not murder. Chip removed Panchito's guns and put in a drawer as a safety precaution.

● Goofy's body - The gun wounds were the main thing notice able when looking at the victim but when he was turned over you saw the stab would aswell as the knife. However, the bullet wounds seemed to have been aimed from a different and odd angle according to Dakrwing.

Panchito's account: Chip didn't seem to like the fact that he had his guns and so Chip asked Panchito about placing them in the bottom drawer in the kitchen. Panchito didn't see the point as to not listen and so he did it.

● José's concern - José was concerned about Goofy and the way he acted before hand. The only thing he told José & Panhcito was the fact someone asked to meet up with him around 9 P.M. Just to be sure, the two kept on eye on Goofy before the time before hand but nothing happened. However, Goofy kept trying to remain hidden as if he was hiding himself from something or someone.

● Note - A note was discovered on Goofy's person : 'Goofy, we need to talk. Meet me within the fireplace room at 9 P.M sharp! If you don't come, expect murder'

Dale's Account - For a couple kf days Chip and him have shared the same room and not within their own rooms. On the night of the murder, the two talked for a while up till 10:30 P.M. during that time, Chip seemed to be a but on edge. Dale couldn't lie, he was on edge to due to the Killing game.

● Kitchen knife - The knife was discovered behind Goofy's body, still covered in blood and was put in its placed to be hidden.

Pete's account - He was talking to Goofy for a but before when spotting other people he tried to hide himself away so no others could see them. Once asked about it, Goofy made an excuse to leave the conversation. Pete kept an eye on Goofy till he didn't find him anymore.

____________________________________

Protagonist - Mickey Mouse

Monobulb: Now, let's begin with the basic rules of the class trial! Basically, you will reveal your evidence to discover the killer behind this and then vote for who done it! If correct, they will recieve punishment! However, if wrong then every besides the blackened will be punished and the person who did the deed will have the rights to leave the castle. The Victim is Goofy! The ultimate Father!