Chapter 1 // COMPLETE

Chapter 1 ||Poor Unfortunate Souls||
Complete

Survivours

Mickey Mouse
Minnie Mouse
Oswald Rabbit
Donald Duck
Daisy Duck
Peg-leg Pete
Gizmo Duck
Gyro Gearloose
Josè Carioca
Panchito Pistoles
Mortimer Mouse
Launchpad McQuack
Dale Pinetree
Darkwing Duck

Deceased

× Goofy Goof ×
\ Chip Pinetree /

●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●

"So that's how it begins? The Chipmunk actually believed that he would actually survive THAT execution? Why would I let him run scot free?" The mastermind as monobuld, the light bulb shrugged.

"Determination grabbs any attention if its to the right person?" The bulb suggested, the mastermind laughed.

"Are we keeping with what we said? Dale is free from murder?" Monobulb asked.

"Of course, only after the next murder it won't count anymore, we will have to tell them that. We'll, if you wanna tell them or just say after two more trials like 'hey you know dale can be killed again'" the mastermind laughed, the bulb nodded.

"I would probably pretend that you, the mastermind never said it or something like that after the second trial. That motive really got to Chip." The bulb said, the mastermind nodded.

"I knew if he could save his brother he would go to that, even though he already worked for-" the mastermind was interrupted when the door swung open, the mastermind turndd around to see two others.

"You said Chip wouldn't die!! Why did you lie?!" One of the strangers said, the mastermind shrugged.

"Why not? It's was fun. We all know this would happen in a way or another." The mastermind said.

"I will tell the others!! You will be exposed!!" The other stranger said, the mastermind didn't like that.

"Well, the others won't rest trust you." The mastermind said as they watched the other two try to walk out, both stranger remained silent and turned back to look at the mastermind.

"What?....." one if the strangers asked.

"They would question how would you know that information ya know, they would soon put the dots together and then no one would trust you guys since you allowed Chip to die. He was a traitor aswell as you guys are, you go and backstab them then you get betrayed." The light bulb mentioned, the two strangers remained silent.

"So, are we not going to tell anyone anymore?" The mastermind asked, the strangers remained silent still.

The mastermind took it as a yes.

"Good! Now, I've got a plan that will make the next murder MORE exciting!"

__________________________________

Traitors working for the Mastermind:

???
???
\Chip Pinetree/