"Beautiful..." His hands slid down my thighs, palm on each knee, and gently move them apart. My breathing was already, and my heart was beating faster in excitement.

"Fuck." His eyes snapped to mine with a subtle smirk before he went down.

"God..." I breathed out when I felt his warm tongue on me. My eyes rolled to the back of my head at the way he was working his tongue on me. I gripped the sheets, and my back arched when he inserted a finger. That pleasurable sensation was building faster than I had ever experienced in the pit of my stomach. He had a firm grip on my hips, holding me down when my hips went up. I was so close. I could feel it He went faster, his tongue working deliciously on my clit.

I looked down to where he was resting between my legs, only to see his gaze was already resting on me. There was something so erotic about the sight, making me moan, moving me closer to the edge, and having my legs tremble.

I fell back down on the bed, the explosive feeling of the climax taking over my body and having me cry out in pleasure. My entire body continued to tremble as he still held me down and continued to work with his tongue.
Nicholas pulled away, giving me a chance to get to my senses. He licked his lips while taking off the last piece of clothing he had on.

My eyes slid down his body, my eyes widening a little at the size of his length. I had been with guys before, but it was nothing like his size.
I couldn't tear my eyes away from it as he rolled on a condom. When I finally met his eyes, he had a slightly amused look, and I gave a small, innocent smile as if I hadn't just gawked.

Resuming his position between my legs and rested his arms on either side of my head before I felt him slowly teasing me at my entrance, sliding up and down my wet slit. Just as I was about to make a frustrated sound, he entered me, hard, stretching my walls with his thick length.

"F*cking hell!" He grunted and continued to thrust into me at a fast pace and making me moan loudly. He leaned back, took hold of my hips, and went even faster and harder. The room was filled with our moans and the sound of our skin slapping against each other.
A finger found its way to my c*it, having me close my eyes at the intense pleasure building as he continued to pump inside of me. The tension in my stomach built up more and more, and it took me no time to reach the very intense climax that erupted through my body, making me cry out and my body trembling in immense pleasure.

Nicholas slowed down before coming to a stop to let me catch my breath.
"Don't think it's over yet." My eyes snapped open to look at him in shock.
"Wait, you didn't...?"

"I'm planning on f*cking you all night finally." I let out a small squeal when he flipped me onto my stomach, grabbed my hips to pull me up, and slapped my ass before filling me up again.

.

I woke up from my deep slumber, stretching and feeling just how sore my body was. It was the best sleep I have ever had in my life, and it was most likely due to all the bed exercise. Nicholas really meant it when he said it wasn't over yet. At some point, we had fallen asleep but he had woken me up during the night for yet another round. I wasn't complaining, he definitely knew what he was doing and made me realize just how flexible I could be.

I looked to where Nicholas was sleeping but was met with an empty space. When I heard the shower was running, I got up and made my way toward the half-open door. The soreness between my legs was going to be a reminder for a while of how rough he had been with me.
Nicholas was standing under the shower with his back facing me. A satisfied smile appeared on my lips at the sight of scratch marks I had left on his back. I wrapped my arms around him when I stepped inside and he pulled me around to face him. He looked at me with a lazy smile before tilting my chin up to meet his lips.