••••

"Sir. I have an important event to attend to this night. I think I'll be gone for a day or two." Jimin says, fidgeting his fingers as he looked down. He knew that MR. BANG-PD won't agree to it, but who knows? Maybe he woke up in the right side of the bed.

"What about your practice? Have you started it?"

"I'm halfway there, sir. We're really thinking for unique and rare moves to impress and persuade more viewers and fans." Jimin says as BANG-pd nodded with pursed lips. "A-and, sir. My rank in school got l-lowered."

"What? I thought you're doing well? What happened?" He was startled by Jimin's words.

"I ranked third."

He widened his eyes and furrowed his eyebrows. He thinks that he might be too strict to him that he can't even focus on studying. Guilt grew in his heart as he sighed. "Do better, Park. Your debut's soon. Do better." He says.

He doesn't wanna show guilt and sympathy, they won't learn anything if he isn't strict. With Namjoon, Hoseok, Jin, and Jimin's hard work, he knew that he'll make a wonderful and successful group.

Jimin's hands went numb when he heard those words. He knew he was distracted by a lot of things, especially by Yoongi. He was going crazy at this point.

Jimin couldn't take the pressure anymore and decided to go visit his parents. As he arrived home, Jimin's parents greeted him with a wide smile. "Jiminie! My baby! You're here!"

"Sooo? Jiminie! How's your ranking?" Mrs. Minji, her mom asks sipping her tea as Mr. Jinsoo turns a page on his newspaper.

"U-uhh. I ranked third this time. I-I'm sorry, mom." He stuttered, scratching the back of his head.

The both stared at him with shocked face. They couldn't believe it. Their son who has ranked first all his life, got his ranked third for the first time. They looked at each other and cleared their throats as they stood up.

"Shhh. Jiminie, don't be sad, okay? It's no big deal! Maybe uhh maybeee--?" Her mom nudged at his dad to say some words. They were hugging him like a teddy bear.

"Oh! Maybe you're just distracted, son! Regardless of grades and rank, you're still the best boy!" His dad says and caressed his son's hair.

"I know you're disappointed." He says, sighing. "I-I won't slack next time, guys."

"Ay! There's no such thing! You're not slacking, baby! I think you're just really tired and burnt out. You're the president of the school! Captain of basketball! And for pete's sake, a soon-to-be-idol! We totally understand and get your feelings." Her mom says caressing his back.

Jimin slowly nods and sighed, once again. "U-Uh, I won't be home for a day or two, mom, dad. You know Jungkook?"

"Oh? Mr. And mrs. Jeon's son? Of course we know him! His father and your father are great friends!"

"Yeah. Well, he invited me to go camping. He'll bring some friends, I guess?"

"Of course, of course! Have you been eating a lot in your dorm? I'll send some if you want."

"Mom, I still have thousands here in my card. I think dad sent some." He whined. He doesn't wanna be babied, but deep down, he wanted someone to take care of him.

•••••

"Jimin! You're lateeee!" Jungkook whines as he wrapped his arms around Jimin's and pulled it guiding him to the back of their van in order to place his bag there.

"Sorry, Kook. Something came up." He says, placing it and closing the back door.

He went to open the door in the front but someone was occupying it, and it was Lisa. "Oof, my bad." He mutters and closes it again.

"Too bad you didn't call shotgun!" -Lisa

He chuckled when he heard her as he went to open the other. He decided to go to the very back seat for him to be more comfortable. The van was cold as hell, but he enjoyed it anyway. He took his hoodie on and decided to play some music on his airpods as he waited for everybody.

The seat was almost occupied. There are two more seats available. The door opened as he looked to see who it was.

"Yoongi?"