Chapter 18: The Secret Expedition

Daniella's POV

Looks like Clarissa was smarter than we have eventually thought and she very well knew what we were upto. But the shocking part is that she is willing to help us.

And thats the reason why the three of us are gathered in Clarissa's office, eager to hear her plan.

We were prepared to venture into the jungle, seeking the artifact's location, but we needed a cover story to deceive Helena.

Clarissa, with a mischievous glint in her eyes, shared her idea.
"Princesses," she began, "I will speak to Helena and inform her that you have been assigned a special task by me personally. She will believe that you are engaged in an important school-related endeavor."

The three of us glanced at each other before nodding our heads in affirmation.

Later we discussed all the plans and possibilities though we were being careful and may be have left few informations under the cloth even from Clarissa.

Okay......I agree....we have kept more than a few informations undiscovered.

After discussing everything, Helena's office was the next destination for us. We approached Helena and started going with our plan as Clarissa started explaing the need for three princess to go out in the jungle for a few days.

Helena, ever suspicious, hesitated but eventually relented, "But considering the risks involved, it would be wise to have additional support. I can select two students from the advanced combat training program to accompany you. They are skilled and can ensure your safety."

We exchanged surprised glances but quickly realized that this could be an opportunity to have capable allies on our side.

We agreed to Helena's proposal, albeit with a hint of skepticism. It was a risk we were willing to take, knowing that we couldn't embark on this journey alone.

We left Helena's office with a sense of accomplishment. Our plan was set in motion, and we had secured our companions for the journey.

As we walked back to our dorm, the excitement and anticipation for our upcoming adventure grew.

Little did we know that this journey would bring us closer, unravel secrets, and test our abilities beyond our imagination.

As we returned to our dorm, we gathered to discuss our plans and prepare for the journey ahead.

Excitement filled the air as we eagerly awaited the day we would set foot in the jungle, ready to face the challenges that awaited us.