He held Yoongi's cheeks, staring at the older's soft gaze. His eyes were twinkling, cheeks are red. He was about to lean in but...

"W-what?"

There stood Jimin.

END OF FLASHBACK

"Mr. Min? Mr. Min!" Mr. Suno, their math teacher yelled, startling Yoongi in his deep thoughts.

"A-ah?? What? Sorry, sir. I kinda spaced out."

"You're a graduating student! You should focus!" Once again, their professor yelled. Students stared at them, sharing whispers and whispers.

"Silence. Mr. Suno? Please proceed." Yoongi almost fell on his knees when Jimin started to speak sternly. He could see his teacher was about to speak up but decided to shut up: it was for the best, anyway.

The days wore on, with Jimin trying his best to maintain a facade of normalcy. He attended classes, hung out with his friends, and even engaged in his dance routines, all while avoiding any direct contact with Yoongi. The tension between them remained palpable, as unspoken words hung in the air like a thick cloud.

Yoongi, on the other hand, couldn't shake the memories of the past that resurfaced with Jimin's unexpected visit. His feelings were a tangled mess of confusion and longing. He yearned to clear the air, to explain his side of the story, but he wasn't sure if Jimin was ready to listen.

One afternoon, as the sun dipped below the horizon and the campus began to empty out, Jimin found himself sitting alone in a quiet corner of the library. He was supposed to be studying, but his mind kept wandering to the unresolved situation with Yoongi.

A soft sigh escaped his lips as he leaned back in his chair, staring at the pages of his textbook without really reading them. "I knew I'd find you here." A soft and quiet voice interrupted Jimin's thoughts.

He felt his heart pound. He knew that voice.

"How? I barely go here." He says coldly as he turned a page on his textbook.

"I-I came here to ex-explain."

"You don't have to explain anything."

"But I have to! It's just-"

"There's no us. We're not together. So keep your mouth shut, I have to study."

It was like their souls exchanged at this point.

Yoongi pursed his lips, with a slightly shaking hand, he touched Jimin's shoulder. "L-Look at me, please?"

Jimin turned, hesitated for a bit, but still turned anyway fully facing Yoongi. He was sitting on the chair, that's why he looked up.

Their eyes met, again. The feeling was like, it was the first day they met. He met Jimin's glossy eyes.

"I-I told you before that he was bad news

"I-I told you before that he was bad news. And you, you did not listen to me. Why are you so stubborn?"

"I don't know whom to believe anymore! He also told me you're bad news! And be-besides, you told me you were confused about us-"

"Because we can't happen. We can't be together."

"T-Then why are you acting hurt and is starting to ignore me?"

"Why do you care?"

"T-the night that you kissed me, it was something else, Jimin. Why are you so strong in keeping all of your emotions, and always acting like it didn't fucking happen!" Yoongi's voice echoed the whole library. Luckily, the staff-in-charged went home early.

They were the only ones in the library.

"I was drunk. It doesn't mean anything to me."