Chapter 23

Selene: Getting flewed out by @Storm 

4,000,000 likes ~ limited comments

---

Zack Synder wanted us to do some test shoots in character where we will be sporting our sample costumes for the movie. Since this will be our first appearance in the DC world, we will be going through a series of outfits which will then be finalised into one or two superhero costumes for our own movie. 

A non disclosure agreement was signed so nobody knows that we are flying out to New York to do some filming in the suburbs. Since we did just come back from the Lawless tour, I have a bunch of images that I never got round to posting so I will be using that to distract people and make it seem as if we are on a baecation.

"It's not like my usual songs but I fuck with it." Storm gives me the thumbs up after listening to the rough copy of the song that we recorded together. I wanted to have a few songs featuring my lover on my album so we have been making some sweet music together.

Our schedules are pretty out there so we have not physically been in the studio together but he will give me a call here and there so I can see how it's going. We have an amazing team working with us who have been present for each session so they're doing an amazing job at being thorough with their notes and critiques.

My time with Storm is really precious to me so we don't use the time that we have together to talk about work or the music that we are working on together. Our priority is keeping the romance alive and making sure that we are tending to eachother's needs since our relationship has changed drastically. 

The majority of our relationship was spent on his tour where we were together for every second of the day but now we are back at home, living our independent working lives which keeps us apart.

I rest my phone against my bag so I can film us singing this together for the first time.

"From the chorus." I tell my partner and he gives me the thumbs up.

Close, ooh
Oh, so close, ooh
I want you close, ooh
Cause space is just a word made up by someone who's afraid to get close, ooh
Oh, so close, ooh
I want you close, ooh
Oh, I want you close, and close ain't close enough, no