Chapter 1

Selene: The studio version of 'Reckless' from the hit Netflix show @EverytimeIDie is now out on every platform

6,000,000 likes ~ 15,000 comments

---

My sex tape was leaked online six years ago while I was doing my masters in Business Management in London. The release of the tape affected my life immensely as I lost many friends, my job and my will to live.

The tape was made without consent so I pursued legal action but it had been out for a while before I found out about it. My life was destroyed and I moved to the country side to rebuild myself before returning to the states.

With the guidance of Freya Martinez, I was able to get back on my feet and capitalize off the tape like she had done. I was not going to allow that little boy to have the last laugh so when I launched my first business at the age of twenty four, I was laughing all the way to the bank when I made my first million.

My lingerie line has been worn by many famous faces and I quickly grew to be the Selene of everyone's dreams once they saw my campaign images. It also helped that a popular Netflix show at the time featured my lingerie.

"As we embark on the last tour dates on the Lawless tour, I want to give a personal shout out to my girlfriend." The audience let out a loud cheer at the mention which makes Storm smile. "I love performing for y'all but having my girl on tour has been the highlight of the year."

I smile softly.

"From the moment that I met Selene, I knew that I had to have her." Storm gives the crowd a sly look. "And it's not because I saw her infamous sex tape."

Storm turns to me just as the camera pans in my direction and I flip him off, making everybody laugh.

"Selene has been the better part of the last two years and I love her more than anything." Storm smiles to himself. "She recently released a song, Reckless and we're going to give you a special performance of it. I know a lot of you will want to document this moment and feel free to do so but I want you to also listen the song. The music is the reason why we are all here tonight."

"Amen." I throw my hands up into the air and the people around me laugh.

Storm's band begins playing the instrumentals to Reckless which is a song that I actually wrote a couple of years ago. It was initially about the sex tape but I do want to move past that so when Netflix approached me about a storyline for a series they were working on, I was able to adjust the lyrics.

Hey, this is a story I hate

A small smile forms on my face as I walk out onto the stage with the microphone raised to my lips as I sing.

And telling it might make me break
But I'll tell it anyway
This chapter's about
How you said there was nobody else
Then you got up and went to her house
You guys always left me out