Chapter 4

Storm: The future Mrs Stallone

Prior to meeting Selene, I never thought about getting married or having children but now I'm thinking about all of it. This woman is not only insanely beautiful but she is a leader, an alpha and the hardest working person in the room which has pushed me to become the man than I am today. 

Proposing at Madison Square Garden was a no brainer as I knew that it meant something to my fiancée and it was nice to share the moment with the people that support us most. Thankfully Selene said yes so we would appreciate some sort of privacy in this time as we navigate through this next chapter of life.

Thanks,

Storm.

15,000,000 likes ~ 120,000 comments

---

Selene: Since Storm decided to write the longest, cheesiest yet romantic essay about me 🥰 it's only right that I do same

Selene: Since Storm decided to write the longest, cheesiest yet romantic essay about me 🥰 it's only right that I do same. My life changed six years when a tape that I had no knowledge of was leaked online and it ruined my life. That video made me lose so much but I have gained so much since moving forward and Storm was one of them.

Never did I ever believe that I would meet a man who made it his mission to please me in every way and make me feel so loved. These past couple of years with Storm have been the best years of my life and I am so blessed to have lucked out with the SEXIEST MAN ALIVE (Back off, bitches)! This is everything that I could have ever imagined and so much more.

Yes to being Mrs Storm Stallone. 

15,000,000 likes ~ 90,000 comments

---

Hearing that Storm flew my entire family out to New York made me love him even more because he rented out this massive private jet which had two floors where my family was wined and dined.

Storm then followed up by revealing that he invited Daniel here for the proposal and all I could do was cry.

"Selene baby." My mom cups my face before kissing my nose and I smile at her. "You have made me the proudest mom on earth and I'm so proud of you."