Chapter 8

Storm: The Moment

Storm: The Moment.

5,000,000 likes ~ 13,000 comments

---

I have officially moved into Storm's house and it has been such an exhilarating experience since this is our first time living together. We both had our own things going when we first met and we made the mutual decision to live separately when things became serious between us.

The only reason why I have given in and moved into his home is because we're engaged. There were certain amenities that I desired such as a spa since I had one in my home so we decided to snap up the property next door and expand casa de Stallone.

"How do you feel about returning to Heelz?" I ask while sorting through some clothes and he sits down besides me.

"I was surprised that they decided to turn it into a series but I'm grateful for the opportunity." He helps me fold some jeans that I have since I don't want every pair hanging. "I need to start training for now and start watching the wrestling shows so I can pick up on the terminology again."

I rub my lips together, "I heard that the series is being rated higher since there is going to be some nudity and sex scenes."

"Yeah." Storm chuckles, "You don't have to worry about me going nude but I have quite a few sex scenes lined up from what I was told."

"Just make sure that it's nothing too crazy." I tell him while picking up a bodysuit. "I don't need to be beating some chick's ass for getting a little too cozy with my man."

"What's going on with you?" He asks while turning my body to face him. "You've been pretty jealous since you found out that the movie was being turned into a series."

"You're going to spending all your days on set with some of Hollywood's hottest women and you're going to be involved in different love scenes with a few of them." I shrug my shoulders. "I know that we've always set our boundaries when it comes down to work but things are different now."

"Well you have nothing to worry about

"Well you have nothing to worry about." Storm rubs my thighs. "You're my woman and the only one that I have eyes for."

"I better be."