Chapter 2

FactFiles101: #Selene has been voted the Queen of Netflix for the second year running after a very successful year on the streaming site

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

FactFiles101: #Selene has been voted the Queen of Netflix for the second year running after a very successful year on the streaming site. The singer turned actress began her Netflix career with appearances in series Haunting of Bly Manor and Stranger Things in 2018. Selene began to receive praise after her movie in 2020 #KillerIntentions which was watched by over 200 million viewers, making it the most watched movie on Netflix. The star released two more movies that same year #Mother and #InTheDark both of which got her a SAG nomination for Female Actor in a Leading Role. The actress won the 'Best Actress' Oscar for her role in Mother.

---

Celeste has a live podcast that she does every Friday and I like to stop by from time to time because it's fun. The difference between a regular podcast and a live one is that we get to interact with listeners while on air.

It's almost like a radio show. 

"What is the worst thing that happened between you guys?" Celeste reads out and I wiggle my brows at her. "Don't you dare, Selene."

"Celeste and I dated the same guy." I spit out before she can stop me and the comment section starts going crazy. "More views equals more money, you're welcome bitch."

"Well, it is ChitChat Bitch." Celeste gives me the side eye.

"Prior to getting with Storm, I was dating around and I happened to hit it off with this guy. What I didn't know was that he was dating my sister at the same time." Celeste and I both laugh at this. "Celeste never talks about her dating life and I was never official with the guy so I wasn't telling the family about him."

"I had been dating him for like four months and I thought that we were exclusive so you could imagine my surprise when I saw a very sexy selfie of my sister on his phone

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"I had been dating him for like four months and I thought that we were exclusive so you could imagine my surprise when I saw a very sexy selfie of my sister on his phone." Celeste pops her lips. "He was sleeping while I read their entire conversation and my feelings were hurt. Obviously my sister didn't know but in my mind, she was doing this to get back at me for some argument that we had."

My smile falters.

"Selene and I almost got into a fist fight before I realised that she genuinely didn't know that he was my boyfriend." Celeste reaches for my hand and I let her hold it. "I would not condone doing what we did next but we got payback."