Chapter 18

Storm: NEW STILLS from @Heelz the series

This is might possibly be the greatest acting project that I have ever worked on so get ready for all the sex, drama and wrestling that we are about to bring. Heelz is bigger than ever and with a budget so high- the sky's the limit.

6,000,000 likes ~ 12,000 comments

---

Storm and I have put wedding planning on hold as we have no time to sit down and properly go over the details. When he first proposed to me at Madison Square Garden, I thought that we would have been married by the end of the month but life became hectic once we were off the road and there is no time to prioritise it.

Our different work commitments leave us with no room to put our wedding first so we've have to set that to the side. It's unfortunate that we can't put our focus into planning our wedding but when we do, it will be the most beautiful thing.

I have been wanting to release new music since I was on the Lawless tour but it was hard to balance a business, being apart of Netflix's hottest series and being on road with my then boyfriend.

I don't wanna break your thread and needle
Tryna stitch you, but I can't, I refuse

I slowly pull the upper half of my body up while singing along to the lyrics of my song.

Shouldn't love you, but I couldn't help itHad a feeling that you never felt itI always knew that you were too damn selfishDon't know why I looked the other wayI wanted you to change, yeahI shouldn't love you, but I couldn't help itI always knew th...

Had a feeling that you never felt it
I always knew that you were too damn selfish
Don't know why I looked the other way
I wanted you to change, yeah
I shouldn't love you, but I couldn't help it
I always knew that you were too damn selfish

"That was perfect." The director of the shoot tells me as I'm handed a robe and I smile while making my way over the screen. "Your decision to have the lights at a distance was the right call because look at how illuminated your body is."

My smile grows wider as he plays back what I just shot and I could not be happier with the outcome. Trying to bring your vision to life is a tough one so the fact that I've been able to do it is honestly such a mood.