Chapter 12

Selene: Bath Time

Selene: Bath Time

6,000,000 likes ~ disabled comments

---

Camila and Storm were thankfully not on the same flight but I was unable to get a ticket for the plane that he was on so I had to stay behind. I got into a little argument with Storm before his flight which makes me sad because we're not that type of couple but I needed to know if whether this Camila chick was going to be an issue.

I noticed how he tensed up when he first saw her and how silent he went when she started making conversation. It made me wonder if there are still some leftover feelings there and he wouldn't really answer the question which made me feel a little insecure.

Camila and I are very different when it comes down to our appearance. She somewhat resembles your typical supermodel whereas I'm barely 5'5 and curvy as fuck.

I have not spoken to Storm in a day which makes me feel a lot of things but maybe this is for the best. It's just a shame that our first major argument is other another woman which is something that has never been a concern to us.

"How's the new Netflix series coming along?" Celeste asks me as she pours everyone a shot 818 Tequila Blanco. 

"It's going pretty well." I tell her while picking up a slice of lime. "I just received news that I've booked a new movie role."

"That's my girl." Petra throws her arm around me and lightly pecks my lips. "I'm so proud of you. You're one of the few people who inspires me to be better and you're killing it as the queen of Netflix."

"Awe." I smile at my girls. "I really appreciate that."

My cousin Stephanie wiggles her brows at me, "What does your man think about you being booked and busy?"

"I don't know." I shrug my shoulders before sucking on the lime and silence fills the room as we all down our shots before pulling a string of faces.

"You've been a little moody." Celeste nudges me as we start tucking into the sushi that we ordered from Nobu. "Did you guys get into your first argument?"