Chapter 7

Tonight is the final night of Storm's Lawless tour and everyone is so hyped since we have a great show planned for the night. Since it's at Madison Square Garden, Storm has pulled out all the big guns and I know everyone is going to live for the final show.

I have been taking pictures all day since this stadium now holds a place in our hearts as it's the place where we got engaged. 

"We're ending tonight with a bang." Storm tells the team as we prepare to go on stage. "This is the final date so we have to kill it and I need everybody to be on a hundred percent for this show. Selene is opening the show so make sure that everything runs accordingly as it sets the tone for the rest of the show."

Take me I'm alive
Never was a girl with a wicked mind
But everything looks better when the sun goes down

A single spotlight falls on me and the whole stadium erupts in cheers as my face appears on screen.

I had everything
Opportunities for eternity
And I could belong to the night

I do subtle movements with my body as more spotlights fall on me.

Then your eyes
Your eyes
I can see in your eyes
Your eyes

The whole stage lights up as I start strutting down the catwalk with my dancers which earns me a lot of cheers that I take in. 

You make me wanna dieI'll never be good enoughYou make me wanna dieAnd everything you love will burn up in the lightAnd every time I look inside your eyes

I'll never be good enough
You make me wanna die
And everything you love will burn up in the light
And every time I look inside your eyes

I stop in the centre of the B-stage while looking around at the packed stadium.

You make me wanna die

During my second verse, a motorcycle appears on the main stage with a clothed rider who performs all types of tricks. They start riding down the catwalk during the second chorus and the fans screams even though they can't see who it is due to their head to toe leather gear which is topped with a studded helmet.

I saunter over to the rider before pulling their helmet off and the screams are almost deafening as Storm is revealed to be the masked rider and we share a brief kiss. I slowly lift my microphone up to my lips as I stare into his eyes.

I would die for you my love
My love
I would lie for you my love
My love (You make me wanna die)

Storm helps me onto his motorcycle so I'm straddling him and I smile as our noses brush against eachother.

I would steal for you my love
My love (You make me wanna die)

Storm revs up the engine and the screams coming from the fans are just out of this world. I make sure to keep my legs wrapped securely around Storm as he prepares to ride down the catwalk, we have practiced this only once since I was scared out of my mind.