Chapter 17

Selene: Mornin' babies 

2,000,000 likes ~ 8,000 comments

---

Iris recently booked a job on the drama, supernatural series that I'm shooting with Netflix and I couldn't be happier to have her along for the role. She is officially my makeup artist for the show and if beauty is something that she wants to get into then this will be amazing for her portfolio as she will be credited for it.

Thankfully my team has hired a car service to pick us up so whenever we're doing an early call time, I have one less thing to worry about.

"This is really early." Iris yawns as we get into the car and she films herself on her phone. "It's five in the freakin' morning and I'm in the car getting ready to do my sisters makeup."

I pop my head into the camera, "She's going to do my makeup once we arrive on set and not in the actual car since it's still dark out."

"When is your call time?" Iris asks while reaching for the matcha latte that I prepared for and I pick up my call sheet.

"My call time is at 7 but I don't need to be in full glam or anything, they'll just want to go over the scene that we're shooting." I run my hand through my hair. "I'm not prepared to wear a wig so let's make that the last thing that I do."

Since I made the decision to get highlights in my hair without consulting the team, I now have to wear a wig on set. The wigs that have been provided are really good quality and look pretty close to my previous hair.

I usually wouldn't do something that drastic when in production but I fancied a change and it's not often that I play with color. Dark hair is something that I am known for so I tend not to do anything other than get layers in it.

 Dark hair is something that I am known for so I tend not to do anything other than get layers in it

"A bunch of my fans have some questions for you." Iris glances over at me and I nod my head. "What is it like to work with Netflix?"

"Amazing." I answer simply. "Working with Netflix is what really put me on the map and distinguished me as a serious actress. I am blessed to have worked with so many talented directors and I don't even have to audition to appear in a Netflix series or movie. If somebody wants me on their project then it goes through my agent and I basically give my response."