𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗

▎FORGOTTEN FLAME  ▎
»»———— act four. THE CURE
CHAPTER FORTY SIX ━━ hunter

Bella and klaus hadn't even been gone for 24 hours and everything was breaking down on mystic falls

Bella and klaus hadn't even been gone for 24 hours and everything was breaking down on mystic falls. A new vampire hunter was in town and tried to kill Tyler.

Klaus told Bella that rebekah don't want to go, so she stayed in mystic falls. So Bella was not risking her friends or brothers being killed by a new vampire hunter.

So Bella sighed as she walked back into the salvatore house. "Brothers, I'm back." Bella called out as she closed the door behind her.

"Who are you again? Oh wait, you're the ditcher I have for a little sister." Damon grinned as he walked into the living room. "Why are you back? Does that mean klaus is back?"

"Well, we heard you was in trouble with a new vampire hunter." Bella shrugged. "Where's stef?"

"He's at Rebekah's party." Damon said as Bella hummed.

"Where is my favourite blonde originals party?" Bella grinned as damon sighed, telling her where rebekahs new house was.

Bella looked around at all the people around her, walking through the door as she walked towards the alcohol table

"Look who's back in town." Bella turned around and grinned at rebekah. "Don't tell me you brought my brother back with you."

"Yeah, he's back to protect Tyler." Bella said as she sipped out of the red solo cup.

"Well, I'm glad your here. If I need to put up with elena, so do you." Rebekah grabbed her arm as Bella groaned.

"I didn't come back to see the doppelgänger, bexs. I'll end up killing her in a fit of rage." Bella sighed as rebekah scoffed.

"You're here to stop me from killing her, again." Rebekah said as bella nodded her head.

"Why don't we just rip out her heart. She's playing both of my brothers and I'm not happy with that." Bella tilted her head as they walked through the crowds as they walked out of the kitchen.