𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘

▎FORGOTTEN FLAME  ▎
»»———— act three. THE ORIGINALS
CHAPTER FORTY ━━ unbinding spell

 THE ORIGINALSCHAPTER FORTY ━━ unbinding spell

( slight sexual content at the end )

Bella groaned as her phone rang, making her sit up as she woke up. She tiredly wiped her eyes as she grabbed her phone, bringing it to her ear. "What?"

"Good morning to you too, love." Klaus' voice said as Bella groaned.

"You woke me up, let me be grouchy." Bella ran a hand through her hair, rolling her eyes as she heard klaus chuckle. "What do you want Anyways?"

"Do you perhaps know a unliking spell?" Klaus asked as Bella hummed.

"Yeah. I've done it a few times. Why, need help unliking you from your siblings?" Bella asked as she sat up completely.

"Rebekah said you were willing to help. I wouldn't of asked-"

"Don't be stupid, klaus. I am willing to help you and your siblings. Give me twenty minutes and I'll be there." Bella said as she pulled the covers over her.

"Thanks you, ara. Sorry for waking you." Klaus told her as she nodded.

"Yeah, you should be." Bella chuckled slightly as she ended the call, throwing her phone on the bed as she started at it.

She hadn't talked to klaus since the night his mother had tried to kill him and his family. She felt guilty but she had two impulsive brothers to look after.

 She felt guilty but she had two impulsive brothers to look after

"Klaus, I'm here." Bella breathed out as she opened the door to the mikealson house.

"Well it's lovely to see you, ara." Bella turned to see klaus leaning on the doorframe.

"Yeah, now where do you want me to do this?" Bella asked as klaus nodded his head, walking over to her and leading her into a room.

"So you know the spell?" Klaus asked as Bella placed her spell book down, flicking through the pages.

Bella looked up at him with narrowed eyes, making him lift his hands up in defence. "So, I guess rebekah told you that my brothers are trying to kill you guys again?"