𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

▎FORGOTTEN FLAME  ▎
»»———— act three. THE ORIGINALS
CHAPTER THIRTY THREE━━missing family

Bella gasped as she suddenly woke up, her hands instantly going to her neck as she sat up quickly

Bella gasped as she suddenly woke up, her hands instantly going to her neck as she sat up quickly. She panted heavily as she looked around to see that she was in her bed.

She remembered the night before and everything that happened. Her protection spell worked.

She turned to her desk and grabbed her phone, searching for a contact. Quickly, she found it and pressed it, waiting for an answer.

It didn't take long for them to answer as she brought her phone to her ear. "Arabella? Thank god you're okay" Bella ran a hand through her hair as she heard Klaus' sigh.

"Oh god, what happened after mikael snapped my neck?" Bella rubbed her neck as she pulled her cover off of her.

"Long story, but whatever you did worked seen as though you're still living and breathing." Klaus said, making Bella chuckle slightly.

"Yeah, clearly. I think damon forgot to mention I was a witch to mikael." Bella sighed as she paused slightly. "Is he dead?"

"Yes, he is. Stefan helped me against damon and I daggered mikael. He's dead. But I have a slight problem." Klaus said, making Bella frown.

"What now?" Bella groaned as she stood up, walking to her desk and cringing at the fact she was still in her dress.

"I set stefan free but now he's out to get me and now he's stolen my family. He stole all of the coffins." Klaus told her, making her widen her eyes.

"What!" Now bella had started to pace around the room. "I will find stefan, wherever he is, and get you your family back." Bella promised him.

"I wouldn't doubt that for a second, love." Klaus sighed on the other side.

"Have you heard from Rebekah?" Bella asked him, bitting her tongue as she turned to her wardrobe and picked some clothes out.

"Nope, nothing. She wouldn't just take off." Klaus said as she hummed.

"Damon probably had something to do with it. God, my brothers are pissing me off everyday." Bella groaned as she opened her bathroom door, turning her shower on. "Anyways, I've got to go and sort out my brothers. I'll let you know if I find anything out." She sighed as she grabbed a towel, placing it on her sink.

"Okay, I'll see you soon, love." She heard klaus say before hanging up. Bella ran her hands on her face as she placed her phone down.