𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

▎FORGOTTEN FLAME ▎
»»———— act two. KATHERINE
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN ━━ werewolf fights

When Stefan told bella that masons werewolf friends had Caroline, she was unbelievably pissed

When Stefan told bella that masons werewolf friends had Caroline, she was unbelievably pissed. She was also mad that jules killed rose.

So she met up with Damon in the woods. But stefan also had Tyler lockwood with him. So Bella and Damon stood behind the trees as they watched their younger brother go out and towards jules.

"Where's Caroline?" They heard stefan asked. Bella clenched her jaw as she saw Jules smirk.

"Locked up tight." The blonde werewolf replied.

"Let her first and I'll release Tyler." Stefan told her as he kept a firm grip on Tyler. "Doesn't have to get any messier than it already has. I'm not your enemy jules."

"It's a little late to waving a white flag, don't you think?" Jules asked with a slight glare.

Stefan tilted his head with a small nod. "You need to leave town. No one else has to get hurt."

"I'm not leaving without Tyler." Jules nodded her head at the werewolf beside stefan.

"Tyler's free to make his own decisions, as soon as you release Caroline." Stefan told jules as Damon walked out, making Bella follow him with a quiet groan.

"Our brother, the peacemaker." Damon grinned as he walked over to the confused stefan. "Since stefan for here before us, im gonna let him try his way before I result to my way, which is a little bloodier. Or our lovely sister will pull out your heart with her mind. So give us Caroline."

"Let go of Tyler." Jules hissed.

"Give us Caroline." Damon repeated. "Without a full moon, it's not an even fight and you know it." He said as he shook his head. "We will take you."

But jules tilted her head as she smirked. "I'm not so sure about that, though guy." She then brought her fingers to her mouth as she whistled, making Arabella turn to see people walking towards them with traps in their hands. "Let's try this again. Give us Tyler."

Damon turned to Tyler as he nodded his head towards Jules. "You heard her. Go. Get over there." Damon told Tyler As the werewolf walked to Jules.

"Which one of you killed mason." One of the men said as Bella stood closer to Damon.

"Uh, that'd be me." Damon pointed to himself with a sarcastic, guilty look.

"Boys, make sure that one suffers." The man pointed at Damon.

"My dear little sister, I hope you have your witchy things up your sleeve." Damon directed his words to Bella, who hummed. "We can take them." He told his two, younger siblings.

"I don't know about that." Stefan pulled an unsure look.

"Well then." Damon said as he nudged Bella, who sighed. Damon then vamp-sped over to Jules, who did a flip off the rv.

Then a fire torch was lit, making Bella hiss as it hit her skin. She turned to the werewolf as he held his head in pain, the fire going out. Then stefan snapped his neck.

Other werewolves ran towards bella, making her snap their necks with a snap of her finger. But she turned to see stefan get stabbed, making her focus on all the vampires.

But she turned to see Jules with a gun pointed to Caroline, making her freeze. But she soon snapped out of it as she targeted jules, the werewolf started to drop to the floor with pain, as did the other wolves, making her frown.

She turned to see a man with his hands held out. "Elijah made a promise to Elena. I'm here to see it's upheld. You need to go." The man said.

Bella was quick to go towards Caroline, holding the girls arm as the four of them left the wolves.

Arabella had stayed with Caroline, feeling guilty for what happened to her

Arabella had stayed with Caroline, feeling guilty for what happened to her. She had helped take all the small stakes out of Caroline's shoulder and neck.

She promised the blonde a movie night, and the two supernatural did exactly that. But stefan planed for Bonnie and elena to turn up to surprise the blonde vampire with a sleepover.

So when Bella was making four cups of hot coco- there was a knock on the door. Bella smiled to herself as Caroline answered it. She heard Stefans voice as she came into the hall, to see Bonnie and elena at the door. "We're head to slumber it." Bonnie smiled as Bella walked towards them. "We haven't done that in ages. We need to show Bella what our sleepovers are like." Bonnie grinned as she pulled Bella into the hug, the four girls a hug.

So when they all got ready in Caroline's room, Bella making sure she had a spot on the bed. "So what are we watching. Better be a good romance movie or I'm pouring this popcorn on your head care." Bella grinned as the three girls laughed. "Don't you dare say the notebook."

"What about the titanic?" Caroline wiggled her eyebrows.

"Oh, my god, yes!" Bonnie said as Bella nodded her head.

"Please I saw this movie when it first came out. Still never got to see Leonardo DiCaprio." Bella frowned as they bursted into laughter.

" Bella frowned as they bursted into laughter

— MADSTERS NOTES

— MADSTERS NOTES

small chapter but lil bonding at the end. Idc bella and her blonde besties 😻