𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

▎FORGOTTEN FLAME ▎
»»———— act four. THE CURE
CHAPTER FORTY FIVE━━ not dead

 THE CURECHAPTER FORTY FIVE━━ not dead

Elena had died. In a fit of rage, rebekah ran Matt and elena off the road. And Bella didn't really care. Maybe she didn't have to protect her anymore.

Damon had asked bella if she could help elena, because the doppelgänger didn't want to turn. So Bella told him to get fucked, literally. She said she wasn't helping anyone, especially not elena.

Bella had spent all night and morning with Caroline, the two girls not wanting to leave each other. The pair had nothing, nowhere to go.

Bella told Caroline her plan, that she was going to New Orleans. Caroline wasn't safe in mystic falls, not with the council out for her.

Bella said she had to go see rebekah, so she was getting ready. Caroline went to hers to get her stuff. Bella sighed as she heard the door go off, making her frown s she walked down the stairs.

She opened the door with a raised brow, looking around. She went to walk back in until she was grabbed, a needle sticking into her neck, making her cry out in pain.

Then the brunette fell unconscious as her body went limp.

Caroline winced as she woke up, looking around with wide eyes

Caroline winced as she woke up, looking around with wide eyes. Then her eyes landed on the unconscious Arabella and rebekah. "Bella." Caroline tried to fight against the restraints, hissing as it didn't work.

Then Caroline turned to her side as she heard rebekah waking up. The original fighting against her restraints as she lifted her head up, her eyes wide as she looked at Bella.

"Vervain ropes." Caroline spoke up, making rebekah turn to her. "My guess bellas has wolfsbane on them. Looks like alaric outed us all to the council."

"The council. What exactly do they think they can do to me?" Rebekah frowned, shaking her head.

Before the girls knew it, the van went off the road, making it flip over. That's when Bella woke up with a gasp, looking up at rebekah and Caroline. Bella winced as the car stopped moving, looking at the smashed window.