𝟐𝟐.𝐓𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲

Start from the beginning

                          Outfit

I was putting on my ear rings when Roman came up behind me and hugged me.

"You look nice" he said baring his head in my neck.

"Glad you think so angel" i said with a smile on my face.

"I have something for you everyone is waiting for you to opened it" Roman said giving me a kiss on my cheek.

I have something different with Roman,I've had boyfriends yes but,I've never felt like the way i do with Roman were not dating but i just feel so safe with him,there is so much i could say how he makes me feel,but.. its never going to happen I'm not going to bring him down with me.

"I'm done anyways,i hope its not a big thing Roman" i said following him t the living room; don't worry laylla it really small but i know your going to love it" Roman said giving me a kiss on my forehead,when we reached the living room everyone was here even Dante.

By the look on everyone's face i could tell this was big,it really is big,there's this big box in the middle of the living room, i looked back at Roman who has the biggest smile on his face as he leaned on the wall.

"Open it" Roman said.

"I'm scared!" I said moving away from the Box,"don't be laylla just lift it up" Roman said.

"Jade if it pops out on me im going to kill you for not telling me" i said narrowing my eyes at her.

"Just opened it doll" jade said laughing.

"Fine" i said moving closer to the box,i looked around the room one last time then lifted the box up to see a white kitten.

I gasped as soon as i saw the little kitten,it has a pink bow around its neck "Roman!" I yelled.

"You got me a kitty" i said with my eyes watering.

"Happy birthday laylla"

....

We came to our favorite cafe,I swear they love use, they gave me and my brother a little cake, "okay we really have to fined out what we are going to do for Halloween" hope said.

She not wrong but i think i know what i want me and Roman to be,we already agreed to have matching costumes,im think angel and devil it would be perfect for us.

"We can all go tomorrow or on the 16th we still have time" jade said.

"We can't do tomorrow because i have a dinner to go to,with my parents" i said,I'm not excited to see my father but i am to see my mother Delilah will be coming soon and im so excited to be big sister.

My going to take care of her with my life,me and my mother even had a talk, i told my mother if my father tires to do anything like he did to me she can live with me.

I wanted to get an apartment for a while now so Delilah could live with me I'll put her in daycare or something but i want her life to be nothin like mine.

By the Time we left te cafe was 2:30 so we end up go to the store to go get thing for the party later.

....

Im just getting done with doing my hair an I'm so excited for the party,its not going to be big but its not going to be Small well kinda is,there going to be 20 people coming over,im finally going to see my bother with Rosie,i see her around school but i don't really talk to her.

And I've seen her at parties but yet again my brother is always hiding her from us,maybe he doesn't want us to scare her away,but if she's going to be my new sister in law i need to meet her,and get to know her.