Suddenly she saw reflection of Ranvijay on window's glass
She turned and snapped at him !!

"Ranvijay ?? " She gulped and hanged the call !!

Ranvijay was looking at her with a stern gaze
She gulped and hide that phone !!

" Continue Miss Kanika I guess you have many things to say " Ranvijay

" What ..... what are you doing here ??"blood pounded in her ears !!

Ranvijay didn't answer her and walked near him

" How much my grandfather payed you to do this drama ??" He asked looking straight into her eyes with a harsh voice !!

Kanika snapped at him shockingly.

"Ran......" She tried to speak but Ranvijay didn't let her !!

"Shutup !! Just Shutup for the sake of some money you did all this drama !! You tried to fool me huh ?? What do you think about yourself !! No no how can I blame you it was my mistake not your !! I was the one you started trusting a girl like you who is a stranger to me !!
It must be fun for you right but for me it isn't !! "

Her hands shook hearing his hoarse voice !!

" But congratulations Kanika Sharma you did a great job but sadly your drama got ended really soon thank god I didn't get trapped in your game plan "

" It wasn't a trap Ranvijay !! " I tried to calm him down but his anger was on peak it was just he didn't wanted to create a scene so, he made a fist and pressed his lips sighing !!

" And you think I will believe you !! For your kind information miss Sharma I won't now I won't trust you "

" Wait why I am wasting my time here I should confront the master mind of this game "

Tears filled in her eyes looking at him leaving !!

___________

Raghuvanshi Mansion

Ranvijay directly went to his
grandfather's room after reaching the home !!

" Ranvijay " he exclaimed and got up when he entered !!

" So you played a game with me huh ?? " You could have said that before that you don't want me to be the CEO of the company !! " Ranvijay came straight to the point without wasting a second !!

" What are you saying Ranvijay why would I want that " He asked him getting worried at his Grandson's statement !!

" You are the one who knows that, but the only thing I know is you betrayed me !! " Ranvijay claimed !!

" See Ranvijay trust me I didn't betrayed you I did that for your sake only " He tried to calm down his anger !!

" Oh really how what was for me in all this you planned all this against me !! You planned this with Kanika, she knows about this and that means you guys planned a trap against me!! Superb plan superb !! But now I don't care I won't go there never I won't meet that girl and if you wanna snatch my shares do that go ahead but I won't be a part of your play "

" Ranvijay you can't do that remember
you promised me " He exclaimed hearing his decision !!

" Yeah because I had no idea about all this but now when I knows everything I won't be doing this !! Thanks!!"  Ranvijay joined his hands !!

" And what about your brothers ?? Do you want them to loose everything ?? "

" What do you mean ?" Ranvijay asked him !!

" You have to marry Kanika otherwise not only your but your brothers share will be transferred to the charity trust "
Mr Raghuvanshi said what came into his mind at first because he didn't want Ranvijay to take any decision in anger !!

" Are you kidding me !! You can't do that atleast have some mercy on my brothers I can understand my case but atleast they haven't done anything wrong " he had a sense of scarsm in his voice !!

" I am doing everything for you but if you won't get agree I will have to force you !! So tell me will you marry her or you want me to do what is not only against you but your brothers too "

" You are doing wrong !! You know my brothers are my weakness " Ranvijay sighed !!

" I know "

Ranvijay looked at him but left from there without saying anything banging the door !!

" Am sorry my child but I thought with time you will remember everything but now when you aren't able to remember your past than maybe it will be good for you and Kanika to start a new journey together " he thought looking at the door blankly !!
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
What is past of Kanika and Ranvijay ??

What is going to happen next ??

To know more stay tuned and yeah don't forget to vote !!

Bye bye !!