Sensitive content ahead...... warning ⚠️

Isha: UNNIE NO!!! P-PLEASE DON'T HURT HER PLEASE!! I B-BEG U MISTER PLEASE.
John: oh not so easily baby..... first her then u.
He said holding Isha's chin tightly and pushing her on the ground and told his guards to tie her hands and legs.

Isha: PLEASE NO HURT ME INSTEAD OF HER PLEASE!!! UNNIE NO!!
Juwon: PLEASE DON'T NOOO!!! NOO LEAVE ME.... ISHA...NO..... PLEASE... SAVE ME.
the man with a smug smirk torn off Juwon's clothes while staring at her body with lust.....

Isha: PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE I BEG U, I WILL DO EVERYTHING U WANT BUT PLEASE NOO!!
John: tch tch tch so sad..... sister love aww i love sister love but i also love you both body's.....i will fuck u both that hard that u both will regret for being born in Kim family.
Isha: N-no p-please leave her, p-please un-unnie-
And the next thing that is Isha fainted cause someone hit her head with a metal rod..
The last thing Isha heard was.....

Juwon: ISHU NO DON'T HURT HER I WILL DO EVERYTH-
and then Isha fainted...........

And the next thing she know she woke up when someone poured coldwater on her, and the next scene broke her, she was not able to save her sister, she is useless.....the only thing going inside her head..

Juwon was laying on the floor with closed eyes while the man was still thrusting her mercilessly..... Isha was dead inside, words were not coming out of her mouth the only thing she know now is that......."Revenge"

Warning ⚠️ ends......

Isha was just staring at nothing she don't know what to do.......

But after sometime........she heard gun sounds.....and there come her brothers.......

Isha was still not in her fully senses.....
She don't know what is happening she was just looking at Juwon laying on the ground........but after sometime Isha lost her consciousness and fainted.

But this time she woke up in a hospital......
When she woke up she saw her whole family was sitting in the room with Juwon's family....
Isha: un-unnie.
She said and was about to run but stopped by Nara when she pushed Isha down on the bed again.
Nara: rest Ishu, u are hurt u should rest.
Isha: unnie, juwon unnie? I want to see her.
Tears were flowing continuously from her eyes same goes to her brothers, aunt, uncle and others.
Isha: p-please say something.
Jin came and sit next to Isha and put her head on his chest and caressed his hairs, he was also hurt.

Jin: b-bub don't cry please your head will hurt then.
Isha: unnie, i want to see her.
Suga came and hug her tightly.
Suga: bub is will t-tell u something okay b-be strong.
Isha: b-but.
Suga: l-listen......... your Juwon unnie is in safe place.....
Isha: d-don't say like this o-oppa please.
She said crying hard while holding hid shirt....
Suga: it's t-true Ishu, it's true.
Isha cryed hard on his shirt.....
Others were also crying seeing her like this...... Isha was the closest one to Juwon...

Isha was crying continuously.......
Isha: I-i want to see her l-last time p-please.
Others nodded......

Now namjoon was holding Isha by her waist for support because she was also injured.........
Namjoon, Jin, Isha, Aunt went inside the room where Juwon was there.

As soon as Isha stepped in....a shiver ran down her spine because of the cold temperature inside the room....
There was a body covered with a white cloth on the bed.

Isha slowly went towards the bed and took off the cloth from her face only to see Juwon closing her eyes.....her face was pale, her lips were dried, her  face have bruises....

Isha cryed hardly while holding the white cover, her tears fell on Juwon's pale face.
Isha: I-i am so s-sorry unnie i- can't s-save u sorry.
She fell on her knees while holding her dress tightly.
Her aunt went towards her and hugged her tightly.
Aunt: shh baby no, it wasn't your fault please don't cry please please.
Isha: it's because of me..
Aunt: no no baby please don't cry.
She said hugging her tightly while also crying on her shoulders.........

Time skip....

Isha was standing in a graveyard infront of Juwon's grave.....
Heavy rain was pouring on her.....
She was standing with no emotion on her face but tears were flowing continuously......

Her tears were mixing with the rain.

Isha know one thing.......

Revenge.....
Revenge.....
And
Revenge..........

John was killed by BTS but still the one who was the mastermind is still alive......who will be killed by Isha's hand.....

Author......

Hey yeah after so long.......

Are u liking the story?
And also does anyone watch anime?
I am in love with anime.
Recently i watched jujutsu kaisen season 2........
Which one u watched recently if u have watched.

I am in love with........
BTS.....
FOOD......
SLEEP.........
ANIME............
AND AGAIN..
BTS........ (⁠✿⁠ ⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠)