"You can't make me obey you."

"You're right..."

Tine gently caressed Sarawat's chest and leaned in, whispering in his ear, "You are the only alpha for me... Alpha, I think you should please your omega"

Sarawat's heart beat hard at Tine's words, but not only Sarawat's heartbeat was beating. "I think your friend is a woke up" Tine said

A small smile spread across Sarawat's face, Sarawat spun Tine against the wall. "I'm not the only one" Sarawat lifted Tine in his arms and pinned him down, Tine's legs were caught around Sarawat's waist. Tine grabbed Sarawat by the chin and sacrificed him to him.

Tine kissed Sarawat's lips hard, Sarawat felt Tine might swallow him for a second. The pheromones of the two spread throughout the room. Sarawat directed the "part" towards Tine's small development.

A small moan came out of Tine's mouth "Ahh ah," his nails dug into Sarawat's back. "Ahh" a moan of pain followed by pleasure came from Sarawat's mouth "You're trying to claim that I'm yours?" Sarawat asked playfully.

"You're not the only one who can mark" Tine said hoarsely, Tine pressed Sarawat's lips and what made him press Tine to him.

Just as things were getting heated, there was an unexpected knock on the door. "Tine? Sarawat? sorry to intrude, but Sarawat... you asked us to help arrange the tables for the party," Man's voice chimed in, a mix of amusement and embarrassment in his tone.

Sarawat and Tine were both startled by the intrusion. Sarawat exclaimed, "Man!?" as his movement caused a moaning sound to escape Tine's lips. Sarawat quickly covered Tine's mouth, his face turning slightly red. "Man, leave right now!"

"Oh, getting possessive, are we? I just happened to hear some interesting sounds from my dear friend's room."

"If you don't leave right now, I'll tell Type about the test you failed last week," Sarawat threatened.

Man's expression shifted from playful to alarmed. "Okay, okay, no need for threats. I'm out of here."

Sarawat let out a sigh as Man's footsteps faded away.

Maybe we'll go back to where we started?" Tine mesmerized Sarawat with his eye

"Aww, you know you don't have to ask me" Sarawat kissed Tine passionately again.

***

After they had finished organizing the beach party, the students began to arrive, and the atmosphere was lively

"The place looks fantastic, P'Sarawat," one of the students said.

"Thanks," Sarawat responded with a smile, his attention momentarily diverted from the worries of earlier.

"The place looks fantastic, P'Sarawat," Tine mimicked the female student.