" I thought about that, but they just got back from a mission and the kids just got promotions, so I want them to just focus on relaxing and celebrating tonight," Asta said with a small, but proud, smile. Noelle put a thoughtful hand under her chin.

" Why not just send me, then? I'm not a Black Bull or the Wizard King, so it should be fine if I go." Noelle said, and Asta looked up at her, she had a point. And just as he was about to say so,  he suddenly remembered that Ciel had said there was going to be a bad snowstorm.

" You can't, not yet anyway."

" Why not?"

" Because if you go right now and get caught in that snowstorm you could get hurt or worse, and I...I don't know what I would do if you got hurt because of me." Asta trailed off softly, and Noelle reached out to place a hand on his cheek.
'
" Nothing's going to happen to me, I can get there before the storm hits," Noelle argued. She could see where Asta's worry and hesitation were coming from, but she was a grown woman and was more than capable of taking care of herself.

" I know, and I don't doubt that you could beat that storm, but accidents still happen," Asta said softly.

After the couple fell silent for a few moments, Noelle heard her husband push his chair back and slam his hands against the desk in determination.

" Alright, here's what we're gonna do," Asta said as he turned to look at Noelle. " You and I are gonna leave the girls with the Black Bulls tonight, and then we're gonna go to Hage and stay there until the storm in Spade clears!"

" And what about Marx and William?"

" I'll just tell them that you weren't feeling well, and so I have to take care of you for a few days," Asta said with a shrug, and Noelle snorted.

" You're going to use me as an excuse?"

" Yep!" Noelle suddenly laughed and shook her head.

" And you wonder where Brielle gets her ideas from," Noelle said before standing up beside her husband. " I'll contact Charlotte and let her know while you inform William and Marx." She added before she kissed Asta on the cheek and walked out of his office.

As Asta grabbed his things and began to walk out of his office, he silently hoped that they would find Kya before the snowstorm came in.

—--

In The Spade Kingdom

Shouts rang out all throughout the woods that surrounded the Spade Kingdom's Castle. Mage Defense Force members, the Royal Guards, and even some servants were out in full force searching for the 8-year-old girl. They knew they only had a limited time to find her before she developed hypothermia, and before the impending snowstorm that they knew would grind their search to a halt.

Standing in a small circle in the first were Yuno, Neva, Ralph the current Royal Guard Captain, and the Commander in Chief of the Mage Defense Force, Freya Ravenna. They were currently using one of Freya's tracking spells to try to find Kya but were having no luck.

" It's like she's just disappeared," Freya said in confusion as she placed a hand under her chin. " My tracking spell can usually find anyone and everyone."

Yuno glanced over at Neva and saw that, while on the outside she appeared calm, on the inside she was a complete mess. This was one of her biggest fears, that she would either lose him or their children. He reached out and placed a comforting hand on the small of her back, she turned to look at him.

" It'll be alright,"  His amber eyes told her amethyst ones. " We'll find her and bring her back safely."

" I know, I know we'll find her,"  Her eyes told his. " But I'm still so afraid..." They admitted before she turned away, and Yuno pulled her close to his side and held her tightly against him.