From her way of talking, her silly talks, her cheerful and sweet voice
her positive attitude, her beautiful eyes ,everything everything is attracting me towards her !!
She is someone totally different from the world I have came !!
I want someone like in my world to burst the bubble of my every stress every anxiety !!

" Switch of the lights" I heard a voice and came out of my thoughts

I looked at Kanika who was switching on the lights !!

" Surprise" everyone screamed when dadi entered with a lady !!

Everyone ran to her and hugged her

" Happy birthday dadi " Kanika hugged her and kissed her cheek !!

We wished her and she grinned looking around !!

" How are you feeling dadi for the first time we get success in surprising you " Varun said !

" It's beautiful thanks a lot everyone "
Dadi joined her hands !!

" Kanika I must say everything is really beautiful bacha " that lady besides dadi said !!

" Thanks mumma " Kanika replied to that lady who actually was her mother !!

" Happy birthday dadi " I too wished her

She thanked me but Kanika's mother
looked at me with a confused face while
Varun introduced me to her
" He is new here aunty !! His name is Ranvijay bhaiya Kanika dii's best friend "

Everyone chuckled on his statement except me and Kanika

"Oh pls Varun he is not my best friend !! He is so khadoos yaar !! " Kanika gave me a side eye look !!

" What do you mean by khadoos ??" I asked her raising my eyebrows!!

" Arrogant and rude who treats me like I am his employee " she made a face and crossed her arms around her chest !!

" i am not arrogant It's just you aren't professional and I am professional !!"

" Oh pls ......"

She was about to say something when dadi intrupped " Stop it guyssssssss " she exclaimed

" Dadi they won't get quiet let them be and let's cut the cake " Mahima our co worker said holding dadi's hand !!

" i am coming guys " I said moving with them !!

" Me too " Kanika also said giving me weird looks !!

We gathered around dadi and were singing birthday songs ! Just than I got a call
I went outside to attend it due to network issues !!

" Yes Mishra jii ??"

He had some work related to a project
but than I heard some sound !!
I hanged the call and ran inside the cafe !! I saw everything in the cafe was
broken and displaced !!
But than my eyes fell on Kanika who was crying kneeling down and everyone else was trying to console her !!

I immediately walked near her !!

" What.... what happened ??" I looked at her confusingly !!

Varun looked at me " actually some goons came here and did all this " he told me !!

" What ??"

" They were talking about some loan I don't know much " he answered !!

I looked at Kanika who had tears in her eyes and was looking blankly on floor !!

Tears were running down from her cheeks and I didn't know why this thing was making me restless?? What this feeling was ??
But, the only thing I knew was I can't see those tears in her eyes !! ! I just wanted to kill those people at place !! She was so happy and now she is crying like this !!
I want to do something for her but don't know what ??
I made a fist and clenched my jaw !!
I looked away from her face closing my eyes !!

" Kanika let's go home bacha "!! Her mother held her shoulders !!

" Mumma my cafe it's lo....."

" It's okay Kanika will do something about that but firstly let's go home pls " she wiped her tears and made her get up !!

I was looking at her silently and her tears were piercing like Needles in my heart !! I have never felt bad for a stranger like this and now I am getting restless for a girl whom I met a week ago !!

They walked outside and me too !!

I went back home but in whole way I was thinking about her !! I couldn't understand this uneasiness because of her !!

I went to my room and took a hot water shower thinking it will help me to forget about her !! But, when I closed my eyes to sleep her crying face again came infront of my eyes !!

I got up and walked towards the balcony !! I sat down on the chair and than something clicked in my mind !!

_____________ ⁠♡ ____________
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Why Ranvijay is feeling bad for Kanika ??

Who were those goons ??

What will he do now ??

To know more stay tuned !!

Don't forget to vote guys !!

Bye bye !!