✯ Pretended, Not- Part Two ³ ✯

Start from the beginning

Both of them giggling, Seokjin placed his hands over Namjoon's eyes to cover them as the gentle giant followed his instructions and walked straight into the kitchen while carrying the younger, and when he reached the table, he was told to stop.

Seokjin slowly slid down his back, letting go of his hands from over his closed eyes. "You can look, Joonie!"

Namjoon immediately opened his eyes, curiosity finally getting the best of him, and he found a beautiful chocolate cake on the table, decorated with white and dark brown frosting, a "Happy Birthday, Joonie" written on top. The alpha turned to look at the smiling omega, and there were tears in his eyes.

"Y-you remembered?"

Just a month ago one day, when Namjoon had come back from work, Seokjin had pulled him after him to their bedroom and made him sit across him on the bed, and he had taken a notepad and a colorful pen and sat back against the pillows on the bed, asking the alpha all kinds of questions, noting down his favorite and disliked things and special dates.

Namjoon remembered telling omega how he'd not celebrated a single birthday since he turned seventeen, since all of his family members had died by then. Apparently, Seokjin had taken it to heart, much unexpectedly.

But Seokjin just smiled up at him sweetly now, letting the emotional alpha almost pick him off his feet as he hugged him tight, bringing his nose to the omega's scent gland and inhaling his unforgettable scent deeply.

"Happy twenty-ninth birthday, Alpha," he said sweetly, smooching the large man's cheek lovingly.

"Thank you so much, Omega," Namjoon sniffed, as his gentle-hearted Seokjin reached out his small hand to wipe away his tears. "T-thank you."

Seokjin gave a beautiful laugh, hugging him back. Namjoon didn't know what he could've been like without him. He'd have died being a miserable and lonely old man, instead of having celebrated his birthday with this little angel of his, or had a big surprise party that Seokjin had arranged for him with the help of Jackson, making the day more memorable.

The whole night, Namjoon couldn't take his eyes off him, or let go of him from his tight embrace the whole night, drowning him in his scent. Kim Seokjin really was his serendipity.

"I'm so fucking fat, ugh," Seokjin grumbled, pouting as he sat on top of Namjoon's table, his feet dangling in the air

Namjoon looked across the room and at the omega, who seemed to be smaller than he already was in the alpha's extra large blue striped shirt, left unbuttoned to show his bare cleavage and the swelling stomach, being three months along now. He was wearing Namjoon's sweatpants as well.

"But I think our pup is gonna be really tiny, Alpha," Seokjin continued to talk, frowning thoughtfully as he rubbed his tummy. "I've seen more three-months pregnant omegas and females when I went shopping, and they're larger than me... do you think something is wrong?"