~What a week~

It's back :D
Uh, kinda ehe

I've had this chapter finished since before I posted the last one, I was just waiting until I was able to make more progress in the next chapter before I posted it.

And I took a little writing break after RuiKasa week (plus my insomnia's gotten worse and I couldn't make myself work on anything), so it took a little longer to get done lol

The next chapter isn't finished for sure just yet, though. I need to work on the chapter after the next and see how things work out between the two before anything gets final with them.

But I feel ready to post this chapter now, so here it is!

Anyway, I'mma be quiet now lol
I hope you enjoy the chapter!

~ * ~

A noise rose downstairs, but Tsukasa figured it was just kids outside or something. It sounded like it was outside, anyway.

He continued working at a spot on Rui's neck, biting and sucking away. Rui moaned as he ran a hand through his hair, holding Tsukasa close to him.

Tsukasa opened his mouth to bite Rui again, but stopped, his blood chilling.

"Big brother?"

He pulled away from Rui, looking up as his eyes widened.

Saki stared at them from the landing, her eyes wide. The bags in her hands dropped to the floor with a loud clatter.

How could Tsukasa explain this? There... there was no explanation!

There was no explaining why Tsukasa was on top of Rui, why Rui's shirt and his cardigan were cast aside. Why he'd just been biting Rui's neck. Why they, no doubt, looked like a mess.

"H-Hi, Saki..." Rui mumbled with a nervous chuckle through his haze, trying to catch his breath.

Saki's shoulders grew rigid and she turned back, rushing down the stairs.

"S-Saki, wait!" Tsukasa called, quickly climbing off Rui.

He heard Rui whine behind him when he left. He skidded to a stop at the landing, the front door slamming shut.

"Saki..." he mumbled, then bent down and picked up the bags, sighing.

"R-Rui, I'm gonna put the groceries she left away."

Rui gave a weak thumbs up, before resting his arm over his eyes. Tsukasa pressed his lips together, before rushing down to the kitchen.

He went as fast as he could, setting the empty bags aside for later, then headed back up to Rui.

As he reached the landing, he found Rui had put his pillow back, and now sat resting against the headboard. Tsukasa noticed his gaze was still hazy as he climbed in his lap, burying his face in his boyfriend's neck.

"Was that alright? I didn't... hurt you?" he mumbled while running a finger over one of the red spots on Rui's neck.

"No, it felt good," Rui breathed, weakly wrapping his arms around Tsukasa.

They both hummed, before Tsukasa pulled away and pressed a weak kiss to Rui's lips.

"Could we do it again?" Rui asked.

"Now?!"

"No, not now. I'm tired," Rui chuckled, gently kneading his fingers on Tsukasa's side.

Tsukasa let out a sigh of relief, sinking against Rui's chest.

"I'm tired, too," he whispered, closing his eyes.

"How about we get cleaned up and take a nap?"

"Nap? Now? What time is it?"