ʜᴀɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴘᴛ. 2 /8/

ᴍᴀɴʟᴀɴɪɪ's ᴘᴏᴠ;

WE all made it home and everyone was just chillin in my room, kalanii was about to leave so I got all her stuff ready, and her friends mom came and knocked on the door.

I stud up from wear I was sitting on my bed and grabbed kalaniis bag, "cmon kalanii, mya's here" I said grabbing her hand and everyone followed us downstairs.

Usually when kalanii gose to a friends house we drop her off there. But tanisha (mya's mom) is my mom's friend, who knew my mom since middle school. And are very close, and Mya and kalanii been on FaceTime calls and stuff like that with each other, but they lived here in new York so this Is there first time meeting each other.

Everyone sat on the couch in the living room as I opened the door, "hiii, your malanii righ?" The women asks with a warm smile. "Yess, it's nice to meet you. My mom isn't home rn but she said shell text uu when she can" I say returning the energy.

We had a small conversation before they left. I closed the door and sat down on the couch next to the girls, as the boys were on the other side. It was 4:27 and we were all bored.

Everyone was on there phones, unill blu got off the phone with someone. "Yo, the bro got some doh he need help finnishin. Y'all wanna slide?" She said putting his phone in his pocket. Me and the girls looked at each other before saying sure.

We got all our stuff and got into blu's car. Blu was driving, Dougie was in the passenger seat, and me kay and Riley we in the back, kay in a window seat, me in the middle and rylie in the other window seat.

Im leaning on rylie shoulder watching tick tock on her phone with her until we get to the place.

We came to a stop and I look around, we were at some nice blue and grey apartment buildings. It looked neat and nice. We all got out and just followed blu up to the door.

He knocked 5 times in a weird, but Spasific pattern, and a cuple seconds later someone opened the door. The guy was a tall dark skin  deadhead. I can't explainn his face but he kinda looked like polo g. In other words he was cute. I don't wanna say fine, but he was good looking.

Blu dabbed him up and the guy moved out the way for everyone to come in. I walked in next to rylie, the place looked like any kind of regular ass high school kids apartment. It was a nice sized living room too.

It looked clean, and put together. "Yo girls" camrin said speaking to me and rylie focusing our attention on him. "This the bro vince." He says nodding twords the guy who's house we were all standing in.

"Wsp I'm rylie" rylie says nodding her head at him and he does the same, then lookes twords me.

"Hii, I'm malanii" I say with my signature smile. He smiles back and nods his head.

We all sit around the couch as he lights a fat blunt. And passes it around the way the rotation was, it was Vince, camrin, kay, me, rylie, and Dougie. Dougie wanted to be last since he ain't wanna get too high. Since he had somewhere to be Inna lil while.

After a good 10 minutes we all got comfortable and was just passing the blunt around. I was just staring at kay. Taking in how good he really looks. I felt like I could look at him forever. He was also hitting the blunt so he looked even finer.

He caught on tha I was staring at him and he looks at me. We just sat there for a second staring at each other , without any words he hands me the blunt, I put it in my mouth an it had went out over time so kay lit it for me, while it was still in my mouth.

I inhale the smoke taking s big ass hit, breaking the eye contact and letting the smoke come out my nose a little, and Finnish it off with a ghost. I like doing tricks with smoke lol.

I take one more hit and hold it in as I pass the blunt. I look back at kay who's still staring at me. I inhale the smoke slowly, and blow it out slowly. Kay leans back on the couch so his face is really close to mine. Since I am too.

"Your really handsome kevin." I say so quietly so only he could hear. He smiles slowy and moves his body closer to mine.

"Thank uu mama. I still wanna do sum with uu today. " he mentioned noticing it will be getting late soon. "You are doing shm with me tho" I say sitting up a little.

He laughs a little and I just look dumb and confused, and high. "I mean just you, like only me nn you" he says placing his hand on my thigh. "Let's go then." I𝐬 all he needed for me to stand up, "yo, we out. Me nn lanii finna go somewhere." He said. Blu was knocked out but everyone else just said okay.

We took blus car since his friend said hell drop them off home.

Kay started the car and I sat in the passenger seat and got comfortable.

..

.

.

.

.

.

.

𝐎𝐤𝐚𝐲𝐲𝐲𝐲, 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫. 𝐈𝐤 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐈 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐞𝐞 𝐥𝐮𝐯𝐯 𝐲𝐚𝐰𝐥𝐥𝐥𝐥. 💙🤍.