ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ᴅᴀ ɢᴀɴɢ. /2/.

ᴍᴀʟᴀɴɪɪ's ᴘᴏᴠ;

ɪ woke up to the sound of someone crying in my ear. I groaned and sat up, rubbing my eyes. I looked over and saw kalani. My little sister sitting on my bed crying. I sighed and stud up, grabbing her and taking her with me. But as soon as I picked ha up it was smelling like straight SHIT.

"gahd damn... " I mumbled pushing her away from my body, still holding her. I walked into her room and layed her down on her changing thingy and grabbed a dipper. Changing her. That's why she was crying ha shitty ass.

I finished and cleaned up, walking down stairs and seen a note on the fridge.

𝑰𝒎𝒂 𝒃𝒆 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒂 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒆, 𝑰𝒎 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒓𝒖𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒆𝒓𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒔 𝑰'𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒔𝒐𝒐𝒏. 𝑱𝒂𝒔𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒐𝒕𝒘 𝒕𝒐 𝒑𝒊𝒄𝒌 𝒌𝒂𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒊 𝒖𝒑 𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒔𝒐𝒐𝒏, 𝒕𝒆𝒙𝒕 𝒎𝒆 𝒊𝒇 𝒖 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒓 𝒊𝒇 𝒖𝒓 𝒈𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆. 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆- 𝒎𝒐𝒎𝒎.

.

𝑰 sat kalani down in her high chair and made breakfast. I made gritts, waffles, Sassege and bacon.

I cut up the waffles and put that nd gritts on her plate, along with some scrambled eggs. I didn't get any since I don't like eggs.

I made my plate and cleaned up then sat down in a chair and turned on chowder, kalanis favorite show. Also my second favorite.

.

I ran upstairs and grabbed my phone, checking the time. It was 1:34pm. Damn I slept that long?

I heard a knock on the door and walked back downstairs, "coming!!" I yelled hearing my aunties voice behind the door. I opend the door and saw her and her boyfriend. "Oh! Hi malanii" she said hugging me tightly. "Hi auntie," I said pulling away and dabbing up Mason her boyfriend and moved out the way so they can come in.

I grabbed me and kalani's plates, washing them as my auntie played with kalani. "I'm go clean her up and get her bag real quick" I said drying my hands and picking her up. "Go ahead, no rush" she said sitting on the couch.

I just nodded and ran upstairs into kalani's room and changed her cloths. I just put her in a black long sleeve shirt with some white sweat pants and her black n white dunks.

I sat her up and sprayed her hair down, pulling I into 2 mini buns with white scrunchies.

I then packed her bag and went back down stairs.

.

Kalani and my auntie had already left and it was 2:03. I grabbed a towel and my phone, n speaker. Getting in the shower.

( 𝒃𝒓𝒐𝒌𝒆𝒏 𝒄𝒍𝒐𝒄𝒌𝒔- 𝒔𝒛𝒂)

After around 20 minutes I got out, and took the speaker with me and my phone, setting them on my bed, I put on my vanilla lotion. And applied some deodorant.

I put on some grey leggings and a white crop top shirt. I decided on pink for the main color and slipped on a light pink jacket, and a pink bini. Then my buble slides.

I quickly just brushed out my fresh curls and sprayed them to keep them looking fresh.

I sat down at my vanity and sprayed my warm vanilla perfume. I checked the time and it was 2:49 and cblu texted saying he was almost here. I didn't have time to do much so I just put on some mascara and lip gloss. I put my lipgloss in my pocket for later since I'm not bringin a bag or nothing.