𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬. /𝟑/

𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐢'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕;

IT got late soon, around 8:00. Everyone was just chillin and playing games. I still haven't opend the food I bought and everyone was getting kina worried that I wasn't eating.

"Malanii are u sure ur not hungry?" One of the guys I forgot the name of called out, making everyone look twords me. I just nod. Cblu looked at me and stud up. "Yo well be right back" he says grabbing chips and drink and grabbing my hand, pulling me twords his car.

We just sat in the car with a moment of silence. "You gotta eat something nini." He said calling me by my middle name.

I just stayed silent staring at the bag of food. "Please." He said putting his hand over mine. I take a deep breath and open the hot fries. Eating a cuple. And eating a sandwich he had since he said I need some real food.

"Youn need the soada. Go get u some water. " he said. I nodded my head and we got out the car. It was now around 8:48. Everyone was looking at us with questioned looks. I walked inside and went into to house of who's I learned was dougie b's. The brown skin nigga.

I was about to open the door but someone swing it opend from the inside and I ran into them almost falling over. "I'm sorr-" I say but he cut me off.

"Watch wear ur goin damn. " he says. I look up to see it's the light skin boy who I was sitting next to on the steps. "You ran into me?.. " I say kind of Mumbling. He just mugged me and pushed past me. I just sighed and got a cup of water. Downing it fastly and walking back downstairs. I sat next to the girls this time.

I wasn't really in the mood to talk to anyone so I just kept quiet nd layed on muriah's shoulder.

"Nini, cmon we out." Camrin said dabbing everyone up. I stud up and hugged the girls. "Here" I said giving them my number since I only gave them my insta. And I dabbed up some people.

I followed cblu to the car along with Dougie and the lightskin nigga that I still dont know is name.

Dougie got in the front with cblu and I got in the back with the other nigga. Layed my head on the window as he drove off.

.

I woke up to someone shaking me lightly. Then aggressively. "Yo we here. Mch".

I was awake but kept my eyes closed since I was still tierd and I didn't feel feel like getting up. I heard the door close and someone open mine. Then I felt someone pick me up princess style. He smelled 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 good. I put my head deeper into there neck and tried to go back to sleep.

I opened my eyes a little a looked around and saw I wasnt home. I was at camrins house. I rubbed my eyes acting like I was just know waking up, I also noticed it was the light skin nigga carrying me. " I can walk." I mumble but loud enough for him to hear as he walked up the stairs to camrins apartment. He ignored me and kept walking but I was getting annoyed.

I tried to get down but he gripped my thigh, so I couldn't move. I huffed and layed my head on his chest. Crossing my arms.

I thought he didn't like me, but now he's carrying me? Crazy.

We got into the house and he layed me down in the guest room. As soon as he put me down I got back up and took my shoes off. He was just standing there looking at me. "You can get out now." I mumble looking at him. He chuckles and walks out.

𝑲𝒆𝒗𝒊𝒏'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽;

I Walked out the room and walkin into cblu's. I can't lie that girl is fine asfk. But ion like ha attitude nn I just met her. I sat down on the bed and rolled up.

𝑴𝒂𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒊'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽:

I Changed out of my cloths and put on a random white tee I found and a pair of basketball shorts that surprisingly fit me. I walked out and walked into camrins room, popping down on his bed. "Bluu who's shorts is these?" I asked looking at them.

"Ohhh those my girls shorts. she left them here a while ago" my eyes shot open and I almost took them off right there. "EWWW I ain't finna wear one of yo hoes nasty ass cloths! " I yell making everyone laugh except bluu. "Mch chill they were washed. nn my girl ain't no hoe, she clean nigga" he said rolling his eyes. "Mmhhmm lemme find out" I mumbled but everyone heard me.

I layed on my side and scrolled through insta. "Pass da blunt kay damn" camrin said.so that's his name, kay. It was around 1:23 and bluu and Dougie were sleep so it was just me and kay. I got up to go to the bathroom and left my phone on the bed. I used the bathroom ad washed my face and hands after. And pulled my hair into a back bun.

I opened the door and ran straight into kay. He mugged me and I just rolled my eyes. "Excuse you" I said mugging him back "watch who u talkin too with allat attitude." He said looking me up and down.

"Pff. Ian gotta do shit. Gtf out my way" I say rolling my eyes and try to push past him but he grabbed my neck, lightly pushing me back into the bathroom wall.

My eyes widened a little since I definitely did not expect him to do that. "Keep rollin em n ima give u a reason to." He whispered into my ear. I blushed and looked away, breaking eye contact but he grabbed my face, pulling me back.

What caught me off guard more was when leaned down and kissed me. I knew I shouldn't have but I kissed back.

Yeah I know I just met this nigga literally a couple hours ago but u tellin me u wouldn't kiss him?.. Oh okay then.

The kiss was slow at first, then it got more and more rough. We were standing there making out for a while. His hands on my hips and mind around his neck, playing with his hair.

I pulled away, trying to catch a breath. But he pulled me back in. Dis nigga really js said fuck a breath.

I kissed back before pushing him back lightly with my hands on his chest. He licked his lips smerking and I just put my head down blushing more. He laughed at my expression but I just grabbed my stuff and walked out the bathroom.

I grabbed my phone from the room and walked into the guest. What the hell. I don't even know him broo.

I threw myself onto the bed and plugged my phone up. Falling asleep.

.

𝒀𝒆𝒔 𝑰'𝒎 𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒊𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝑰'𝒎 𝒕𝒓𝒚𝒏𝒂 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒕 𝒇𝒓𝒍𝒍. 𝑺𝒐 𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒈𝒂𝒇 𝒅𝒊𝒔 𝒎𝒚 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 🧍🏽‍♀️. 𝑳𝒎𝒂𝒐𝒐𝒐𝒐 𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒖 𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒐𝒚𝒆𝒅.