𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐦𝐞 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐧𝐨 𝐮. /𝟓/

𝐊𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕;

.

"Nahh uu mad federal" I said blowing out the smoke. "Whatever uu say kevinnn" she says dragging out the n laughing a little. 'Her laugh is so cute..' I thought to myself as I stared down at her since I was standing up.

"uu wanna hit?" I ask holding out the blunt to her. "Nahh, I don't smoke" I replied shaking her head a lil. I scrunched up my face lookin kinda shocked. It's not that it's a bad thing she don't smoke. It's just someone related to cblu don't smoke? Thats kinda hard to believe.

I guess she noticed my expression. "What, is that a bad thing ? " she says. "Nahh it's not nun bad, js surprised" I reply putting it out since Ian wanna make her uncomfortable.

"Why are u surprised" she asks standing up, looking around my room. I lay down on my bed. Relaxing n letting the high come in. "Why u ask so many questions" I reply looking back at her. She just rollz her eyes and picks up a picture my sister drew for me not too long ago.

"Aww this is cute." She says quietly lookin over the picture. It was a picture of me and her at a park holding flowers.

"Mhmm" is all I respond with. Taking in her appearance. She looked fine as hell. She just had on sum simple but she made the outfit look good asfk on her. "You know it's rude to stare" she says putting the picture back on my dresser and leaning against it.

"You look mad pretty rn" I said ignoring what she had said. We made eye contact for a cuple seconds before she broke it, looking to the side. "Thank u." Is all she said still looking anywhere but at me. I sucked my teeth and sat up, still sitting on the bed. "Cmer" I said kinda whispering but not really so she could still hear me.

She shyly walked twords me looking down at her feet, standing in front of me. I chuckled and moved my head to the side to make eye contact with her "why u actin so shy" I said but she just shrugged breaking eye contact again.

"Look at me when I'm talking to u" I said sternly but softly at the same time and grabbed her face, gently moving it so she was looking at me.

I grabbed her cheek more fermly, and pulled her down into a kiss.

.

𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐢'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕;

Kay grabbed my face, pulling me down into a soft kiss. I didn't kiss back at first because of shock. But once he did it again I did. The kiss went from soft but slowly got more and more Intament.

His left hand traveled from my face, down to my waist, pulling me closer to him.

It was fine untill his right hand made it's way to my inner thigh and I pulled away from the kiss. He gave me an confused look and tried to kiss me again but I backed up a little. Its not that I didn't like he way he was touching me, cs believe me I 𝑑𝑖𝑑.

"Kay stop. I still don't know u like that yet. Ion wanna rush shi." I said sitting down on the bed next to him. "Igh ma mb. Watchu wanna know about me?" He asked leaning his back agents his head bored. "Everything" I replied sitting criss cross in front of him. "Oh! Let's play 21 questions!" I said fixing my poster a little. he just nods his head.

"Uhmm okay! Soo. What do u do for a living." I say staring off, I only asked because I remembered how his was his house. So he obviously payed for it some how and I was interested. "Imma rapper, I make songs nn shi like that" he says calmly.

"Oh? That's impressive. u should let me hear one after this" I said nodding my head twords him for him to ask me a question.

"Why did u move to new York? " he asks putting his hands behind his head relaxing.

"Hm. I mean there's really no specific reason. I went on a family vacation here last summer and my mom really liked it here. So she decided we should move. Ad she thought it would be better if I started a new life here since the one I had in Cali wasn't the best." I said with a straight face playing with the string on my shorts.

"uu like it here" he says before I can ask him a question. "Yeah so far. I mean I already made new friends," I say chuckling at the end.

.

.

It's been like an hour and a half. Me and kay have just been talking about random stuff. And I realize how much we actually have in common. He's really funny and relatable. I was now laying down next to him, and we both had our heads laying on our hands. Facing each other. We were currently talking about witch cartoon show was better.

"Nigga u buggin. Rick n Morty is waay better than teen Titans Go. It's funnier, and has alot more plot twist in it " kay says comparing the two.

"What? Pfft at least teen Titans Go has new things each episode. Rick n Morty is basically the same thing every episode. Rick accidentally fucks up on an invention or sum shit and they end up in another dimension. It's the same every time" I reply to his comment laughing.

"Mch girl whatever" he says trying to hold back his smile".

We just layed there for a while until I got bored and sat up. So he did the same. He stud up pulling up his pants a little and walking twords his dresser picking up the blunt from earlier. "u mind if I smoke this?" He asks turning around showing the blunt. I nod my head "I'm not botherd by weed, just never smoked it before that's all" I said leaning on the headboard.

"Why not. If youn mind me askin" he said sitting back down on the bed, inhaling the smoke. I watched him blow it out. Ion know why but it was sooo attractive.

"I dont know to be honest. I'm kinda scared tho." I replyed mumbling the last part. But I guess he still heard it.

"You wanna try.. " he asks putting his hand out for me to try. Usually if it was anyone else I would say no. But I got nervous for some reason and took it anyway.

"Here" he hands me a water bottle. I was staring down at it, scared of what to do. And he peeped that. "Just inhale normally, let it sit there for a moment, then exhale" he said waiting patiently.

I brought it up to my lips, and did what he said. It burned a little when it hit my throat but I didn't really feel anything. It when out smoothly too.

I looked up at kay and he was smiling widely, making me smile. "See ma, u a natural" he said grabbing the blunt from my fingers. I started cheesing at the fact I just did that, and took a sip of the water. "I don't feel anything tho. Is that normal?" I ask putting the water bottle in my lap.

"Mhm. The first hit don't do nun frl, ionk if u a lightweight or not tho so well see. That's if u wanna keep hitting?" He said calmly, grabbing a box that had 4 pre rolls in it. 2 in paper, the other 2 in sticks. I smiled an noddd my head.

.

.

.

ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏ'ᴀʟʟ ʟɪᴋᴇᴅ ᴛʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ. ɴᴇxᴛ ɪs ᴏᴜᴛ.

ʟᴜᴠ ʏᴀᴀᴀᴀᴀ