/𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲/ - 𝟗

𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐢'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕;

I was on my phone scrolling through snaps, as kay drove us to who knows wear.

"Kay" I say now getting curious on wear were even going. He looks over at me and nods his head, signaling for me to continue.

"Wear are we going?".

He looks over a me for a couple of seconds before focusing back on the road. "It's too late for what I had originally planned. but we js finna go back to my house nn chill" he says side eyeing me.

"Okayh."

.

.

We got to his house and he let me in, walking inside after me. I take off my shoes before fully walking inside so I don't get the carpet dirty.

"Mom!?" Kay yells out also taking his shoes and jacket off. "I'm in the kitchen  !" Ms Jackie yells back.

I walk into the kitchen and see his mom cooking. "Hii miss Jackie" I say walking into there kitchen to give her a hug "oh! Hi sweetie" she says putting down the spoon she was using to taste the sauce she was cooking.

I give her a hug and kay walk in, kisses his mom on the cheek greating her. "Whatcha cookin" I say looking over into the big pot.

"Chicken Alfredo. I just finished, Yu wanna try some?" Ms Jackie says grabbing a plate and putting some noodles on it. "Yes please" I smile grabbing the plate and sitting down at the table.

I wasnt too hungry but it smelled really good, and a little bit won't hurt.. Right?.

I waited for kay and Ms Jackie to make there plates and sit down before I started eating. It was really good.

.

I couldn't Finnish all my food. But ate most if it. "Thank uu miss jackie. The food was amazing" I say washing my plate and putting it in the dishwasher. "Of course mi Amor, and thank you" she says kissing my cheek.

Me and kay head upstairs as his mom stays down stairs watching something on the tv.
I plop down on to his bed once we walk in. And cuddle into his blankets.

I sat up and leaned against his headboard and watched him as he unwinded.

He took off his shirt, sliding on an all white wife beater. "You know it's rude ta stare ma" kay spoke up fixing his hair, sliding it into a back ponytail.

"I wasn't staring dichead" I rolled my eyes Inna sassy way. He walked up to me just standing there looking down at me.

"How ta fuck uu gon tell me it's rude to-"

I got cut off by him kissing me. I was a lil in shock but kissed back any way. I pulled him closer to me, as I fell back onto the bed, and he was on top of me. 

We layed there for a moment making out until I pushed him back to catch some air.

He smerked down at me, then stud up , grabbing a bag of weed, a pack of sticks, and a lighter, and sat back down on the bed. I watched him closely as he rolled up the blunt.

He rolled and hit it. I just sat there watching him. He looked so good, doing anything. He looked at me and held it out to me witch I gladly took.

I inhaled the smoke, doing a clean ahh ghost. I made eye contact with kay as I took another hit, doing another clean ghost. I started smiling then laughing. He started laughing too.

I passed him the blunt to kay and got off te bed standing up. He sat up at the edge of the bed, watching what I was doing. I walked up to him and stood in between his legs. He hit the blunt, and passed it back to me.

We were in that position just passing te blunt back n forth for the next 10 mins.

He reached over to his ash Trey, putting out the now roach. He turned his attention back to me and reached his hands around my waist, pulling me closer.

I put my arms around his neck and massaged his hair as he rubbed my back.
I really like kay, he's chill and sweet. I just don't wanna make a fool outta myself again  .

𝐊𝐚𝐲'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

Malanii's the first ever girl to make me feel like this. Like she actually cares fa me. Nn not js round me for the fame, or money. Yeah I'm a lil high. But she dead gotta nigga hooked.

"Kay" she spoke up being the first one to in the last 20 mins. "Ya ma" I responded maintaining eye contact.

"What are we" she spoke softly. Her voice is so soft, and comforting.

It took me a min to respond, cause I don't know. But I know what I want us to be.

"We can be whatever you want us to be ma" I mumble laying back onto the bed, "what if I wanted us to be more than this?"

She said sitting down next to me. "Js let me know ma" I reply smiling at her face expression.

𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐢'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

KAY said that we could be whatever u wanted us to be.. But what if he's just saying that to make me think he like me.. Yk?

I lay down on his chest and sigh. I want me and kay to be more than just.. Whatever we are right now. I just don't know if im ready fa that. Or if he really wants this.

.

.

.

𝙷𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚞 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛.

.

.

.