𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫.. /𝟒/

𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐢'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕;

.

.

.

I Woke up to loud drill music playing from the living room. I sat up rubbing my eyes and walking out, into the bathroom to do my morning routine, starting off with brushing my teeth.

.

I finished up and walked back out and into the living room. "Can y'all turn that shit down. Gah damn. It's 9:00 Inna morning
Is y'all crazy" I said mumbling the last part grabbing a water from the fridge. "Girl shut up" camrin said rolling his eyes but still turning it down. "Oh but u still turned it down huh.. Oh okay then." I said smacking the back of his head and walking to tell table.

"Go get ya stuff I'm finna take u home" bluu said turning his head to look at me then focusing back onna game. I just nodded. I was on my phone but could see kay staring at me from the corner of my eye.

I side eyed him before bucking my head at him. Making him mugg me. I got up grabbing my stuff and cloths, dabbing up Dougie nn kay before walking outside and waiting outside the door to bluu.

After a minute I heard the door open assuming it was camrin I turned to see if he was ready to I was met with kay instead.

I rolled my eyes and put my focus back onto my phone. "What I tell yo ass last night" he said walking to up to me, "boy bye. whatchu want anyway." I said looking up at him. "Lemme get ya number. " he said maintaining eye contact. I waited a second acting like I was thinking.

I put my hand out for his phone and he gladly handed it to me, with the call log already opended. I typed my number in and handed it to him, letting him edit it however he felt the need too.

"Ight ma, I'll see u around" he said looking at his phone before walking back into the house just as camrin walked out.

.

.

.

I got home 20 minutes ago, I had already change into some gray kinda short Nike shorts and an all black cropped tee. And fixed my hair into a more neat back bun.

I was just laying in my bed bored asfk. "Damn im hungry" I mumble sitting up. Just because I don't eat a lot don't mean ion be hungry.

I walk out my room into my mommas. I threw myself on the bed and layed down next to her. "I'm finna go to the deli. Uu want anything? " I ask as she pauses the documentary she was watching. "Uhm. Bring me back an Arizona tea, nn get kalani sumn" she says handing me 20 dollars in 2 10's. (If that makes any sense.)

I nodded and got up, walking twords the door.

I grabbed my keys and wallet, sliding on my black crocs, walking out. Its hot asfk today damn.

I walked into the deli and walked into the back, grabbing 2 Arizona tea's, and a bug juice for kalani. Then I walked into the snack isle.

"Wear the hell are they.." I mumbled looking for the jalapeno Cheetos. I was just standing there looking dumb for a moment. "You need help" I turned my head and saw some brown skin nigga with curly hair. He was cute lookin tho. He had some black amiri jeens and a black polo jacket on. "Yeahh. Please" I said laughing a little at mg own stupidity.

"Watchu lookin for ma" he said walking up to me since he was a little far. I told him what it was and he went to the other isle across from me Nd grabbed the bag, handing it to me. "Thank u. It took me a while" I say searching my head.

"No problem. I'm prince" he says as I peep him looking me up and down for a moment. I smile lightly showing off my black braces.  "I'm malanii" I say grabbing some gummie rings. I walk up to the register and put the stuff onna counter, and pay.