ᴛʜᴀᴛs ᴛʜᴇ ʜɪɢʜ ᴛᴀʟᴋɪɴ. /6/

𝐊𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕;

WE just Finnish the blunt we was originally smoking, so I was about the light the next one. "Can I take the first hit?" Malanii asks taking off her bape jacket, reveling her black tight crop top.

She looked so good. Her eyes were slowly getting low, her light browns eyes staring into mine. I nodded, handing her the blunt.

She put it in her mouth, I scooted closer to her and lit it, continuing the eye contact as I did. She took it out her mouth, and blew the smoke out, in front of her so she broke the eye contact. She gave me the blunt, and layed back on the bed. I wanted so badly to eat her right here. Right now.

.

.

We've been smokin for a while. Nd malanii was out of her shit. I was too but not as much as she was since I know how to maintain my high.

There was low music playing from the tv. Malanii was sitting up, with her back agents the headboard, and I was laying in between her legs.

I sat up and put out the blunt. It was our 3rd one, so there was one pre roll left. "Why'd u put it out.. " she mumbles as I lay back down, in the same position but I was laying on my side, massaging her thigh. "u high asfk malanii. We can Finnish it next time."

I lifted my head up to look at her, and she was already looking at me. "Your fine asfk." She quietly said, looking at me. I chuckle and sit up, sitting next to her this time.

"Thank u ma.. uu look good" I said returning the complement. She smiled at what I said and grabbed the back if my neck, pulling me into a kiss. I was shocked cause I never thought she would be the one to make the first move but shi.. I'm not complaining. I kissed her back, keeping my hands to myself for now.

𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐢'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕;

I don't know what came over me, but I 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦  wanted to kiss him. So I did. The kids was slow, but I wanted more. So I broke the kiss and got up, sitting my self down onto his lap so I was straddling him now. I went back into the kiss.

We were sitting there making out for like 2 minutes. His hands were trailing from my thighs, up to my waist. And mine were around his neck, massaging his hair.

I started to grind my hips up and down. Like I said I don't know WHAT came over me, but its like I couldn't control my body. But all I know rn is that I really want him.

My breath hatched as I started moving faster. I broke the kiss, making eye contact. I loved when we made eye contact, I hated it with other people but he was.. 𝐷𝑖𝑓𝑓𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑛𝑡.

He grabbed my hips, and started guiding them but stopped half way through. I have him a questioning look mixed with a sad one cause I wanted to continue what we were doing.

He put his head down and put his hand over his face, dragging it down. Then looked back up at me. "Lanii I don't think we should do this right now.. You ain't Inna right mindset and I don't wanna take control of u." He said dropping his hands from my waist, resting them on my thighs.

I frowned slightly but nodded, getting off of his lap. He layed down fully on his bed and I just sat there looking sad. I wasn't really but I wanted to make him think that I was.

He looked over at me and sucked his teeth before speaking. "Mch ma you know what I ment" he said grabbing my hand and leading me back onto his lap. "Trust me, if uu weren't high nothing would be stoppin me from fuckin the shit outta u rn. But u are." He said confidentially. But it made me feel better.

I nodded and layed myself down onto him. My head on his chest, and our legs slowy tangeled each other's.

He grabbed the tv remote, pausing the music and going to Hulu. He put on teen Titans Go and I smiled up at him. "Stfu." He mumbled. I just laughed and layed back down, watching the show.